Got me a kitty

securitybreach

securitybreach

Are those Chuck Taylor Converse All Stars? I use to love those. I should go buy me a pair one of these days. Would a 52 year old head banger biker look funny in them? Probably not, huh? :yes:

Yes they are. I just bought them two days ago B)

I like how the email notification showed what you said before your edit. Yes, they are genuine Converse Chuck Tayor All Stars

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

Yeah... I figured that out after hunting for a pair on Amazon. I notice that the All Star patch is on the inside of the shoe and not on the outside like they were when I was a kid... or, at least, I seem to remember the patch being on the outside.

HOLY COW! Email sends notices before I've edited?! EGADS! I've made hundreds of edits like that here before. My secret to accurate punctuation and spelling is out of the bag now. :(

• Like 2

V.T. Eric Layton

OK, so maybe it wasn't may imagination.

That second link compares the quality of construction between older versions and today's. It's sad to see how cheaply-made they've become; while increasing ridiculously in price. :(

I haven't worn a pair of Chucks in about 30 years, or so. When I was a kid, that's all I wore. I liked high-top white ones like this...

optwhitehi02.jpg

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

Of course, they never stayed white for more than a week after I got 'em. They were usually all green with grass stains and scuffed up with red clay marks from the Little League field.

thumb.jpg

• Like 1

abarbarian

Kind of morbit for a children's story B)

Life was cheap in them days an kids grew up fast. B)

Talking of kids, it is not only teenagers you need to keep an eye on.

2011-12-16142611.jpg

:lol:

Edited by abarbarian
  • Like 2

securitybreach

I have tried it before and it doesn't have anything on i3. It is very lacking in features.

Guest LilBambi

I really think Anubis is very smart :D Knows he needs his shoes to leave for work LOL! Very good Anubis!

So much more fun with Dad around. ;)

You should put on a cat movie on the computer when you leave or enough music to cover the time you are gone for the evening.

Cats and other pets do like music and sound in the home that makes it feel like you are there.

securitybreach

NIce idea Fran, I did not know that :thumbup:

I think Anubis is saying "You're staying hime with ME tonight".

So true. She lays on my backpack within an hour of the time I need to leave since she associated the backpack with me leaving.

• Like 2

Tater Tot enjoying a rest on my lap this afternoon. :)

Adam

I didn't notice the white marking on TT's nose before. Is that a trick of the light?

I didn't notice the white marking on TT's nose before. Is that a trick of the light?

Your eyes are not deceiving you. He has a small patch of white on top of his nose.