Got me a kitty

securitybreach

This clip even made network news--at least on ABC NY. I saw it when I tuned in a little early for Jeopardy last night. Looks like that cat went right for the dog's face, all claws extended probably. There was also a cute scene with the little boy saying "Tara's a hero"!

Edited by ebrke

I hope they don't traumatize the poor cat taking it to a baseball game. Cats generally don't like crowds!

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

Something tells me that special kitty will take it all in stride. :yes:

• Like 1

abarbarian

Will you train your cat to do this ????

New Zealand: Cat brings home bag of cannabis

'You hear of cats bringing dead birds and rats home, but certainly in my career I've never seen anything like this before," Sergeant Reece Munro tells the Otago Daily Times, adding the marijuana has a street value of about NZ$100 ($85, £51).

I always knew there was a good reason to let your cat roam free. :Muahaha:

securitybreach

Wow 5 grams for $85, they have completely lost their minds. Now to teach my cat some new tricks......

abarbarian

i guess that is why drug use is associated with theft. even a good job could not afford that very often.

You have to remember that is the price in some deluded fantasy wolrd that only exists in a sad journalists mind. The real value is probably 70% less than the ine quoted.

You could always rot your liver with this cheap paint stripper.It is leagle and cheap.

Rx3KMIu.png

• Like 1

securitybreach

You could always rot your liver with this cheap paint stripper.

And brain cells...

Oh I thought you literally mean't pain thinner.... Rofl

• Like 1

securitybreach

1 year and 3 months old now... Not the best quality as she kept turning her head with the flash.

EqBl4X2.jpgfdLMkpc.jpg

• Like 2

Lovely! Bet you have traces of her all over the house with that beautiful thick coat. :whistling:

Edited by ebrke
  • Like 1

I fell about the house laughing today . I was listening to Gardners question time on bbc4 .And all the old straightlaced doojaws were talking about was their pot plants.

:luck: :luck: :luck: :clap: :luck: :luck: :luck:

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my goofy cat sleeps:

Isn't it amazing how flexible they are? I used to see my cat do that too--front end and back end in different directions with a twist in the middle.
  • Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

Are those Chuck Taylor Converse All Stars? I use to love those. I should go buy me a pair one of these days. Would a 52 year old head banger biker look funny in them? Probably not, huh? :yes: