Got me a kitty

securitybreach

Guest LilBambi

For younger kitties this type of thing would be great! Thing is it would likely be better as a magazine to give ideas for making your own. That type of thing is extremely expensive.

Very cool though!

V.T. Eric Layton

I always wanted to build a kitty playroom like those for my cats. :yes:

Maybe after tonight's lottery drawing. ;)

• Like 1

I always wanted to build a kitty playroom like those for my cats. :yes:

Maybe after tonight's lottery drawing. ;)

All you need is a saw, drill and hammer. Knock some spacey walkways up in no time. :good2:

• 3 weeks later...
V.T. Eric Layton

Not really, he keeps ripping those off.

Adam

Hmm... well, it's your kitty, but death by slow strangulation is a common mishap for kitties with non-breakaway collars. I'm sure you know this.

• Like 1

It is a risk, but he's wearing it only because we have to travel with him soon. Once we get to our destination, I will probably take it back off, since he's an indoor only cat.

• Like 2

securitybreach

Hmm... well, it's your kitty, but death by slow strangulation is a common mishap for kitties with non-breakaway collars. I'm sure you know this.

Nice tip Eric!! I didn't know that.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Exclusive: London’s first cat café is finally opening its doors

Okay. We don’t want to alarm anyone or cause a citywide incident but we may have the best and most exciting news you’ll hear all year. Actually, it might be best if you switch to reading this on your phone and excuse yourself from your desk so you can go to a quiet corner where you can have your own private celebration because it’s here! It’s finally here!

After thirteen months of anticipation and feline rather impatient, Time Out can exclusively announce the Lady Dinah’s Cat Emporium will be opening this Saturday March 1!

Ok so you missed the opening. However when you come to visit there is no need to leave the cat at home. :shifty:

• Like 1

securitybreach

Neat but they would have to have some strict ground rules as there would be tons of ripped up furniture and pregnant cats running around, not to mention all the cat fights. I dunno how well my cat would perform there.. B)

Thanks to incredible people in London and around the world, we raised £109,510 on February 15 2013 to open a luxurious space for cats and people to share in a spirit of relaxation and joy in East London.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/open-a-cat-cafe-in-london

Reason I posted was they raised £109.510 by crowdfunding. That is £1.510 more than they asked for. :shifty:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
V.T. Eric Layton

Awww... pretty Tater! You can take that killer collar off now. You have arrived. :yes:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

My kitty. She looks like her head is on upside down. :)

ENOoRh9.jpg

Also have to post this - it makes me sad and happy at the same time. Ralphee the kitty has feline cerebellar hypoplasia but is normal and happy otherwise. Max the cattle dog is her friend and minder. Go to the YouTube page for more info.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f31m5-5-xUY

• Like 2

V.T. Eric Layton

Your kitty is a beautiful tortie, Roger.

Ralphee is a cutie-pie, too. :)

My kitty. She looks like her head is on upside down. :)

Also have to post this - it makes me sad and happy at the same time. Ralphee the kitty has feline cerebellar hypoplasia but is normal and happy otherwise. Max the cattle dog is her friend and minder. Go to the YouTube page for more info.

I had a cat that used to sleep like your Kitty with his head so twisted I was tempted to make an appt with the chiropractor for him. He always appeared completely comfortable, though.

With both human and canine protectors/friends, Ralphee's a lucky cat in spite of disability. :smile:

Edited by ebrke

abarbarian

The CATable, Linus Torvalds will love

If your cat keeps distracting you from work by sitting on your laptop keyboard, the CATable, designed by Ruan Hao of Hong Kong’s LYCS Architecture, is the perfect solution. The desk features a smooth workspace on top with a warren of cubby holes just big enough for a kitten to crawl through below.

So sweet. :breakfast:

• Like 2