Full System Backup with rsync

abarbarian

I think that today's the first time I've looked in on that, "The Restaurant at the Edge of the Universe." I've got tunnel vision for BATL when I come here.

• Like 2

V.T. Eric Layton

My Bookmarked link for Scot's is actually BATL; always has been. However, ALL Linux ALL the time makes Jack a dull boy. You gotta' expand your horizons sometimes. Besides, some of the best Temmu posts are outside of BATL. ;)

V.T. Eric Layton

Are you kidding? I love going to the All Things Windows area of the board and gloating whenever folks post there about their Windoze woes. It's great fun! ;)

• Like 2

I use the main page as my entry, then click the "View New Content" button to discover all the fun to be had on the entire site.

You are really missing out in the BATL only world. Lots of entertainment in the others also.

• Like 1

That's okay. Some folks tell me I'm missing out by not being on Facebook, too! There are only so many hours in a day; different people like to make use of that time in different ways, of course.

• Like 1

If you go to the Water Cooler... er, I mean Restaurant At the Edge of... area of the board, you'll find some rockin' threads there already. Feel free to post links to your music. We'd love to listen! :)

Cool. And FWIW...YOU, sir, have excellent taste in music! Zak Wylde is one of my all-time favorites and I love his BLS stuff. I'm partial to his Blessed Hellride and Shot To **** albums, but the man is a maestro and one of the last standing guitar heroes!

I've started a thread called "Hedon James is in the house..." in the Restaurant forum. I've copied/pasted links from the MySpace page, but I don't know if that will bypass the login issues. And I've got other tunes that I never bothered to upload to MySpace (I figured out pretty quick it wasn't very helpful!). I've got everything on my hard drive. Is there a way to upload MP3 files directly, or can I only link from a 3rd party host site? Other than MySpace, what sites would be recommended? Google Drive or perhaps Ubuntu1?

Thanks for the interest!

http://forums.scotsnewsletter.com/index.php?showtopic=67899&hl=

Edited by Hedon James
  • Like 2

Cool. And FWIW...YOU, sir, have excellent taste in music! Zak Wylde is one of my all-time favorites and I love his BLS stuff. I'm partial to his Blessed Hellride and Shot To **** albums, but the man is a maestro and one of the last standing guitar heroes!

I've started a thread called "Hedon James is in the house..." in the Restaurant forum. I've copied/pasted links from the MySpace page, but I don't know if that will bypass the login issues. And I've got other tunes that I never bothered to upload to MySpace (I figured out pretty quick it wasn't very helpful!). I've got everything on my hard drive. Is there a way to upload MP3 files directly, or can I only link from a 3rd party host site? Other than MySpace, what sites would be recommended? Google Drive or perhaps Ubuntu1?

Thanks for the interest!

http://forums.scotsnewsletter.com/index.php?showtopic=63360&do=findComment&comment=375988

Copy is a neat on-line storage site.

I use MINUS for storing pictures and also DropBox. :breakfast:

V.T. Eric Layton

Replied to you HERE, Hedon...

• Like 1