Party Central: BYO

Corrine

V.T. Eric Layton

Rolana, I had a girlfriend a few years ago who, although not Canadian, turned me on to the gravy-on-fries thing. YUMMY! Sadly, I don't partake of girlfriends, fries, or gravy these days. Can't afford any of them. ;)

V.T. Eric Layton

Don't they stuff the carcass full of candy and then hang it from a tree for the kids to beat with sticks? ;)

• Like 2

V.T. Eric Layton

That doesn't look like a dead candy-stuffed chimi. :(

Hey Temmu... are chimis related to naugas, those little guys that they breed for their hides... naugahyde? ;)

V.T. Eric Layton

Those are Pinatas, not Chimichangas. ;)

Look, Temmu! Evidence that she obviously wasn't following the thread, particularly your comments. :yes:

in mexico, there are these soft, furry cuddly house pets called "chimi's" (mexican for "adorable")

turns out their meat is quite sweet.

so they domesticate them, and after a couple of years, serve them up for birthday parties ("changa's in mexican)

Don't they stuff the carcass full of candy and then hang it from a tree for the kids to beat with sticks? ;)

I'm thinking I like the wiki article description better, soft furry cuddly house pets sounds too much like cat. Can't imagine wanting to eat a cat or use one for a pinata, at least not most days. :devil:
  • Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

Umm... you guys do realize that Temmu was just kidding about the etymology of the word chimichanga, right? :yes:

securitybreach

I'm thinking I like the wiki article description better, soft furry cuddly house pets sounds too much like cat. Can't imagine wanting to eat a cat or use one for a pinata, at least not most days. :devil:

I guess it depends on how hungry you are ;) B)