• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• teacher

• Jeber

• Arena2045

• ross549

Guest LilBambi
They are cute.  I am going to have to figure out how to convert.  You used iconworkshop?  Is that something you can download?  Julia :harhar:
Hey Julia, you can get it several places on the web ... it's shareware.Let me see if I can find a download place on Google .... here ya go!Axialis IconWorkshop 5.02

Cluttermagnet
oooooooooooooooookay then.  :sorcerer:  :sorcerer:  B)
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo...How many avatars do you wanna buy? :lol: B)

The ones I have been seeing should be fairly cheap.......  :sorcerer:  :sorcerer:
Jealous!!!! :thumbsdown:You will just have to go find your own. :DJulia B)

It was, but he resists...resistance is futile...you will be assimilated...(sorry, started channeling Titan for a minute...oooweee)

linuxdude32

You guys are nuts! :sorcerer: Can I have a monster avatar too? Some of the PLUG members seem to think I'm one so it would fit. :sorcerer:

linuxdude32
LOL! Jason be careful what you wish for LOL!
Was it a coicidence you picked a rat? :whistling: Fits me, though! I'm so excited now! :blink: :clap:Titan, I'm not :thumbsup:

I love it Ross549.  I needed a good belly laugh today!  :)  :D  :o  :)  :D  :o  :o  :o  :thumbsup:  :whistling:
I am glad you had one!! :blink: :D :) ;) :D :o :o

Guest LilBambi
:thumbsup: Bruno! Wow! I think that one means business !! LOL!Jason, actually ... we don't have any input into what Dr. Titan chooses. He has his own ideas! :whistling: :whistling:BTW: Happy St. Patrick's Day to ya!:blink: :) :o :D :D Edited by LilBambi

Guest LilBambi

Welcome Back Quint :luck: I take it you noticed the Admins, Mods and MVPs have been given new avatars by Dr. Titan for the upcoming occasion tomorrow? :thumbsup:

Hey, quint. You almost missed all the fun.I like your new look. You must be the brother Barney refuses to talk about. :thumbsup: Be sure to check out the new smilies.

Guest LilBambi

As well as Ross549 and linuxdude32 .. at their own request or by teasing Dr. Titan. Dr. Titan, :sorcerer: that he is, accommodated them! ... :bounce: :whistling: