... there's just too much competition from the legit big boys like Best Buy's Geek Squad, etc.

i never looked at geek squad as competition. they are expensive. charge less & still make money. friendliness, good service are lacking, provide it and prosper.

....There is always money to be made. You sometimes have to look sideways to find it though.

... B)

i've mowed lawns, dug gardens, fell trees, pulled trees out of a swimming pool, changed car parts...

sir (temmu), what do you do for a living?

temmu (me): anything that is legal and honest.

Looks like they are still in business. if they had a linux option I might have had a go. :whistling:

They do have a Linux option, but they are currently over-provisioned with resource providers.

Thank you for your request for a partner invite!

In order to best serve our customers, we must maintain a delicate balance between the number of partners or "Compute Providers" we have with the customer demand. Your request is in our system and we will send you an invitation as soon as we are ready to take on more partners.

Thank you,

CPUsage

Edited by amenditman

overprovisioned - that makes sense, who wouldn't want to get paid for their idle pc? :)

usualy between couples or girl's hair ends...

*temmu ducks behind crates*

• Like 1