The Useless Web

Jeber

You need to find out the criteria or algorithm they use to determine uselessness. Chances are your site is insufficiently useless. ;)

Guest LilBambi

Yes...something that the malware purveyors have likely already done. ;)

I don't even do "I Feel Lucky" on Google Search, or Stumble sites on StumbleUpon.

I want to see where I will land before clicking.

This would have been an awesome thing in the early days of the Internet! When the Internet was young, and there were few if any bad guys out there.

Sadly the Internet had to become 'commercial' before the riff raff moved in in copious quantities. Sigh....

Of course, if you surf with all plugins disabled, and in Linux, you likely wouldn't have much to worry about. :hysterical:

There were two sites that MBAM blocked, IP 213.186.33.5 and 213.186.33.87. MysteryFCM (Steve Burn) has them listed in hpHOSTS and since he also is on MBAM Staff, blocked there.

IP contains several malicious domains, which is why it is blocked (the hosting company responsible for this range has failed to respond to abuse reports and/or take down the malicious domains)

V.T. Eric Layton

Tell Steve Burn I said howdy next time you run across him. He and I are old pals from the Avant Browser Support Forums, where he's still an active Admin. I'm retired from there, though.

Guest LilBambi

There were two sites that MBAM blocked, IP 213.186.33.5 and 213.186.33.87. MysteryFCM (Steve Burn) has them listed in hpHOSTS and since he also is on MBAM Staff, blocked there.

That is excellent news, but doesn't cover it for everyone out there sadly.

V.T. Eric Layton

Will do, Eric. Steve is a fantastic resource.

Indeed he is. I knew him when he was just a little Brit kid from Newcastle Upon Tyne. Now he's rich and famous... well, maybe not rich. ;)