new test

Sped09

Sorry, no freeways within miles. Actually the parent came home and promises to take them away to play in the ocean for a few hours...... He said something about a boat, but I just couldn't quite grasp what he was hinting at...... Oh and there was something about checking to see what the fish were biting? Now, I wonder when they were suppose to return.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• teacher

• Bruno

• Jeber

• siebkens

Top Posters In This Topic

JeberThe parents came home and the kids were safe so we took them down to play on the pirate's ship. They were walking the plank when I ran away and came home.I also saw a nice sign you would appreciate: Do not park your car here from 11 p.m. to 4 a.m. If you do, it will be towed, crushed, and added to the barrier reef. Do you have any old cars you need to dispose of? That sounds like a free car disposal service? Can I take my neighbor's car and park it there (not the nice neighbor though)?I know I should really be asking this in your advice column: Dear Jeber, aka. really bad advice.

SO all you undercover posters,Another day of work is finished, now a 4 day break, where I only have short spurts of on-line time (be nice!!) B) too much house work and entertaining our daughter, which is ALWAYS a blast, she's so........COOL. If anyone knows a good German translation for the word "awesome", I could really use it. no one seems to know. :( B) :( See you soonb

BeeTeeehrfürchtig doesn't really sound as good as awesome. We promise not to ask about you going under cover and short spurts. Just remember ComputerBob (where is he anyway?): "Family forum, family forum, family forum!" B) Enjoy the down time.

CB has departed the forums, I'm sad to report. All is well with him, but he needed to leave, and we'll all miss his input.

Can I take my neighbor's car and park it there (not the nice neighbor though)?
Would it be easier to steal one of the signs and plant it in front of his car, then call the authorities and let them tow his car?

CB has departed the forums, I'm sad to report. All is well with him, but he needed to leave, and we'll all miss his input.
That is too bad. I for one miss his input. :(
Would it be easier to steal one of the signs and plant it in front of his car, then call the authorities and let them tow his car?
I don't know, it might be easier to just drive the car down. They might hear me with my shovel <_< trying to dig up the sign in the middle of the night!

Hey, have you noticed?...no web-footed, well dressed, flightless avians with fish breath here in the test area?We may have found safe refuge. :P

I see we have 2 water coolers now ???? Is it here I can get the bubbly water ?:P Bruno
Since page 1 Jeberrrrrrrr !!!! ( was only making myself very very small ! ) :P Bruno

Ooooooo, that's much better. Now, just give me a second to get this bug zapper set up...OK!Bruno...hey, Bruno...over here.

Actually we were testing the language barrier. We were not on the same page!!!!I don't know if I will ever understand Brunospeak :lol:

Someone has to go to sleep at a decent hour, so I guess it'll be me!!!Does anyone know when Bruno has actually slept last?? or is there a broadband down at the Bulldog?night!!

Well, let's see. We posted back and forth until I quit at about 10 my time. That should have been about 3 in the morning for him. I was back up three hours later to check on things and there he is, then I was up for good three hours later and we were the only two on the forum. Question 1: Do penquins sleep? ( Where is LilBambi with her google searches.) Answer: When it is light outside for 24 hrs each day and in temperatures of approximately 0.8oC, Emperor penguins spend 45.1% of the entire 24 hour day asleep. In alternating day/night conditions and in temperatures between -14oC and -17oC, these penguins spend 41.3% of the entire 24 hour day asleep.Question 2: Is Bruno really a PENGUIN or is he a shark in disguise? :) :)

jbredmound
Question 2: Is Bruno really a PENGUIN or is he a shark in disguise? :)  :D
Just when you thought it was safe to go back online....bumbumbumbum...oh no! he ate my boat! Help, Cecil, HELP!...I'm coming Beanie Boy, I'm coming

Julia,I see you don´t teach swimming, you could have saved the guy by now, instead of yelling at him !! :D :D B) Bruno

JB JB JB B) Am I too late? :) Here I come! I brought my boogie board so you can hang on to that. Can you reach it? :D Watch out, here he comes again! :D

That was a close one JB. Are you okay?I think we can get you to the hospital. I think Dr. Earle is there doing surgeries today. :o ---------------------Your Personal Rescue - Squad

I don't think JB needs the kind of surgery Dr Earle does. Let's just say it involes electrodes attached to your head. BTW, what ever happened to Sped09? Poor poster. We hijacked his test thread.Sped09...come back, please. Are you any good at penguin control?

I think we scared him off. I guess we can find another kind of surgery for JB. Wonder what kind? :unsure: ;) ----------------------------Never would be a party to scaring anyone off ;)