new test

Sped09

Bad sieb! No L***** word in the cooler. I go out shopping and find you running all over the forum again with my penguin. I am going to have to keep an eye on you. Just for that, I am going to sit down on the floor and take my computer apart. See if that cleans out the lint from this thread.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• teacher

• Bruno

• Jeber

• siebkens

Top Posters In This Topic

When I started posting, I didn't discover the water cooler for a week or 2. I had great stats posting in the other forums, but once I discovered the water cooler, I just can't get out! I need one of those alert thingies - HELP, I've fallen into the water cooler & I can't get out!! B)

He posted 3 times after this one. then disappeared. Maybe all the undue attention scared him off. !! B) Left no forwarding address for further comment (his profile is pure No Information).Last post was 3 days later:

Well, good grief.....do you mean I can be considered a hacker if I try to backtrace an intrusion att...
Sped09, ARE YOU OUT THERE!!! :D :D :D

FROM OUR SOUTH POLE REPORTER:

THIS IS A BIG DAY ! My dearest friends Sieb and Julia:I saved my 1000th post on purpose to congratulate you both: Julia; Thread Head :DCongratulations !!Sieb; Post Master :DCongratulations !! Special thanks to Jeber for giving us the space where we can have a chill an laugh. And today to celebrate this big moment in time !He´s not only giving us the space to fool around, but he´s also  serving  out the drinks; the so famous and apriciated refreshing Water from his Cooler ! Let the party begin !   :D  :D  :D
B) The Busy Reporting Penguin

FROM OUR SOUTH POLE REPORTER:
THIS IS A BIG DAY ! My dearest friends Sieb and Julia:I saved my 1000th post on purpose to congratulate you both: Julia; Thread Head :)Congratulations !!Sieb; Post Master :)Congratulations !! Special thanks to Jeber for giving us the space where we can have a chill an laugh. And today to celebrate this big moment in time !He´s not only giving us the space to fool around, but he´s also  serving  out the drinks; the so famous and apriciated refreshing Water from his Cooler ! Let the party begin !   :)  B)  :)
:) The Busy Reporting Penguin
And a "Mega-Ditto" congratulations to you, Bruno, our second "Multithreader". :) :D

Thanks Quint !I was not to happy with the title ¨Topic Cop¨, because Scot did not allow me to carry a weapon here on the forum ! And what is a Cop if he is not armed ? A living target !B) Bruno

A living target !
Drats...I wish I'd thought of that while you were still on post 950 or so! :) Well, you're safe now, darnit. Maybe B)

Me thinks, "you've been busy, you need a break. come over to the water cooler to old familiar places and post. something, at least" Situations Hallmark Doesn't Cover I always wanted To have someone to hold, Someone to love. (inside card) After meeting you ... I changed my mind. I must admit, You brought religion into my life ... (inside card) I never believed in **** Until I met you. As the days go by, I think how lucky I am .... (inside card) That you're not here To ruin it for me. Congratulations on your promotion. Before you go ... (inside card) Will you take the knife from my back? You'll probably need it again. Someday I hope to marry ... (inside card) Someone other than you. Happy Birthday! You look great for your age ... (inside card) Almost lifelike! When we were together, You said you'd die for me.. . (inside card) Now we've broken up, I think it's time to keep your promise. We've been friends for a very long time ... (inside card) What do you say we stop? I'm so miserable without you ... (inside card) It's almost like you're still here. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy. . (inside card) Did you ever find out who the father was? You are such a good friend If we were on a sinking ship And there was only one life jacket ... (inside card) I'd miss you terribly And think of you often. Your friends and I wanted to do something really special for your birthday. . . . (inside card) So we're having you put to sleep. Happy Birthday, Uncle Dad! (Available only in Alabama, Mississippi, and West Virginia.) Looking back o'er the years We've been together, I can't help but wonder ... (inside card) What was I thinking? Congratulations on your wedding day!. . . (inside card) Too bad no one likes your husband. How could two people as beautiful as you ... (inside card) Have such an ugly baby?

Have you been out shopping? Is there a joyous occasion you have not shared with us???? Or were these just a few you have received lately? Curious minds want to know._______________________Not looking for cards from BeeTee

:rolleyes: beetee - I just can't match that - but now I have card ideas for my all of my friends and family! :ph34r:---------------The have someone in mind for a special beeTee card Sieb!

_______________________Not looking for cards from BeeTee
---------------The have someone in mind for a special beeTee card Sieb!
Hey guys!...ya'll notice that these fine ladies have taken to even sig-ing their posts like Bruno? I tell ya'...that derned penguin done influenced our womenfolk. He's one of them there mind-benders. Better hide the livestock. No tellin' what that critter may go after next. :rolleyes:------------------------------------------------Your Southern QOMOMI, Jeber

jbredmound

I'm missing a couple of chickens, Jeeb...This is not funny!I have contacted Sea World, and they are forwarding information on trapping.Why are my feet wet?

Guest LilBambi

JB -- ah, yes, feet wet ... oh, OK ... it was 3:44am when you posted ... you came in too early ... the flood waters were gone by later in the morning. That silly penguin broke the spigot off the water cooler LOL!But, Jeber was right ... all the hot air in the water cooler took care of it by later this morning B)Oh, yeah, Jeber ... don't look now ... you too seem to have been influenced by the Penguin sig phenomenon! Check your own sig in the previous message! Snap out of it, man! You can beat this ... LOL!

LilBambiGood thing you warned Jeber. He was transforming into a penguin and did not even know it. I saw him over in the Linux forum. Hot air? Did I miss something. I have never seen anyone with hot air around here! B) JeberIf we start putting the sunshades in our posts, then you know we are in trouble and it is time to flee for your life. B) __________________________Never influenced by a penguin B) B)

Hi Teacher, nice to see your hand-drawn avatar is back. :)

Have you been out shopping?  Is there a joyous occasion you have not shared with us????  Or were these just a few you have received lately?  Curious minds want to know.
Curious minds would be dissappointed!!!! ..Englisch cards are almost non-existant here...Daughter was 2 yrs last month, but she gets teddy bears and trains .... Just from my wife... B)
Not looking for cards from BeeTee
I promise, I'll be nice.

As long as you are nice.....................Besides, it is always more fun to make your own cards!!! ;)