• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• teacher

• Bruno

• Jeber

• siebkens

Top Posters In This Topic

I know how it is getting wrapped up in a new install!
I got wrapped up in a new stall once. The guy handing out towels by the door had to come rescue me. B)

WOW, "new test" made it to the water cooler.  Cooool!! B)  I went and looked for all ya in the test area, and was like, OH NO!! it's GONE.  bummer, man.
The new test has been mainstreamed!! Does this mean that we have to start behaving as well here as we do in the rest of the water cooler? B)

I know how it is getting wrapped up in a new install!
I got wrapped up in a new stall once. The guy handing out towels by the door had to come rescue me. B)
Wow! You must have some pretty fancy barns wherever you are! In Virginia, we only have horses in the barn stalls and no guys handing out white towels. BTW - what are the towels for? B)

Does this mean that we have to start behaving as well here as we do in the rest of the water cooler? B)
Hi Sieb, perhaps YOU could give me a few lessons in good behavior, Teach is out for the day and I definitely need some extra training.B) The Nutty Penguin

1. No molting in the forum! B) 2. Don't feed the Penquins! (Doh! forgot who I was talking to!) B) 3. Be sneaky - never let anyone know that you are the leader in a Penquin revolt! :ph34r:4. Get some sleep every now & then!! How can we keep up with a Penquin who never sleeps?!? -_-5. Learn to spell penquin! B)

No molting
Is that like the white stuff on French cheese Sieb ?BTW is that the avatar of the day ? Will you be changing every day ? What does it say today ?I prepare my own food Sieb, thank you !B) The Hungry And Sieb Does Not Want To Feed Me Penguin

5. Learn to spell penquin!  B)
Oh ! you added that later ! sneeky !To clear you up: Dicionary.com:
pen·guin   Audio pronunciation of penguin ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (pnggwn, pn-) 1. Any of various stout flightless marine birds of the family Spheniscidae, of cool regions of the Southern Hemisphere, having flipperlike wings and webbed feet adapted for swimming and diving, and short scalelike feathers that are white in front and black on the back.
B) Your Always Know Better Penguin

I wanted to test the post counter, (cause I can't believe I've done so many already), so I picked my favorite Testing Zone. Sorry to interupt your pursuit, Bruno!! B) oh yeah....6. only pursue one set of curls at a time. you can get tangled and twisted. B)

6. only pursue one set of curls at a time. you can get tangled and twisted
beeTee thanks for your advice, but this moderator has problems with ¨moderation¨: wants all he can get ! B) B) B) The Modest Pengun

Hi Sieb, perhaps YOU could give me a few lessons in good behavior, Teach is out for the day and I definitely need some extra training.B) The Nutty Penguin
6. only pursue one set of curls at a time. you can get tangled and twisted
beeTee thanks for your advice, but this moderator has problems with ¨moderation¨: wants all he can get ! B) B) B) The Modest Pengun
My best lesson for you Bruno:DON'T GO THERE!! B)

My best lesson for you Bruno: DON'T GO THERE!!
So kind of you Sieb, I´ll cherish your andvice, chèrie ! B) The Always Fooling Around Penguin

Good grief - I go to the city for the day so I can see Matrix Reloaded on the big screen and see what happens. Sieb, good luck teaching the penguin manners. I see he is practicing his French on you. That's just cause he is too lazy to translate from Dutch to French to English. How does he ever do it? Speaking of which, I picked up some L*** books today so I can learn to speak L***. I can butcher other languages, so why not learn this one? :wacko:Like the avatar Sieb.B) beeTee - Very good advice. You don't ever want to get Curly mad! B)_____________-OOps - edited by Teach to remove the "L" word.

Edited by teacher

Picking up some L**** slang, Julia ? Looks like you´re serious on this !Don´t worry about Sieb my dear, she´s a lousy teacher, can´t even spell my mame right, had to show the dictionary to convince her ! And since she lost all her lovely curly hair . . . . . . and is warning people not to feed me . . . . . . I feel betrayed, Julia . . . . . was it her trying to sabotage this thread you think ?:D The Clueless Penguin

Sieb is really nice. She is just slightly confused. It must have been too rough of a work week. I don't know what happened to her, maybe it is some type of flu??? bug?

My best lesson for you Bruno:DON'T GO THERE!!
When you suggest backing off, she seems to not desire that. I think she is just playing hard to get!Be vigilent!____________________Watching to see what happens

When you suggest backing off, she seems to not desire that. I think she is just playing hard to get!
Thanks for clearing that up Julia ! You women are such skilled players.:D The Clumsy Penguin

Not as skillful as European men. My mother warned me about them!_____________________Not always naiveTrying hard not to use the L* word

All mothers keep warning their daughters, that´s a real pain in the a** ! Why would they do that Julia ? We penguins only like to have some fun, what could be wrong with that ?:D The Ignorant Penguin

How can I answer that? When you make reference to a body part and pain? I am at a loss for words. (shakes head, wondering how to delicately extricate self from situation)Mother also said to watch out for "guys" that just want to have fun. _________________________Trying to keep it clean!

Maybe that is why it is a job for women - just kidding. You also get to listen to "Oh mom, don't you think I know that already. Just say lecture # (insert random number here) and get over it. That will save you talking and me listening."

Or the old, How stupid do you think I am? coming from a 12-year old who just last week was going to email a picture of himself to some "65-year old grandmother" in a chat room who had just sent him a "picture of her teenage granddaughter" HAH! He doesn't really want me to answer that!!----------------------Teach - you made 500!!

SiebThanks....In the L***** forum no less. Poor penguin gave up on me trying to install today. I ran into partition problems.

I did not give up on you Julia ! I´ll have you for breakfast in two days when the new HD comes in !!;) The Hungry Penguin

Bummer. I have my heart set on Kno**ix, & am still trying to download it. Gotten to 50% a couple of times before my connection quits. Haven't been able to use a downloader that will restart the download because the sites don't seem to support it.

SiebWatch out for him. I am afraid to reply to his last post. Have me for breakfast. What does he think I am? Some floozie? I'm embarrassed to say I know the penguin. :)

Can I run it off the cd? I thought that I read that you could run it completely from the cd with no install to hd.So have I broken the rules by asking a computer question in the Water Cooler? :)

It does both, from CD to see if you like it, or a test-flight, on HD if you want to keep it as your permanent OS !Serves also as RESCUE-disk ! Versatile like a REAL Penguin ! :DB) The Nutty Penguin