new test

Sped09

Guest LilBambi

Time to download a new program ;)25% done, 50% done, 75% done, 100% done!Wow, downloading works faster in a virtual world than it does on dialup!Hmmmm, now for the compiling part ...../configure./make./make installAh, that's better ... wow ... I think it worked, but Jeber looks so different now!Cool Bill the Cat avatar ... might help with the penguins around here but I have my doubts :)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• teacher

• Bruno

• Jeber

• siebkens

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Fran, all those Penguins flocking together on the same overcrowded rock!:) The Only Real Penguin

Well Bruno,I guess you're safe for now...  I need you to keep converting penguins...  More food for me! :DB)  The very happy killer whale :)
I had to laugh at your post, especially now that your avatar is Mr. Gates! :) teacher said:
SiebOh no!  It happenedWhat happened to me?___________________________fading to black and white
Well, at least you might be safe from the amorous penquin since you left your lovely curly hair with your last avatar!---------------------------Driving carefully through penquin land!

Driving carefully through penquin land!
They are hard to avoid these days Sieb look Here:) The Only Real One
The penquins are all coming out since the orca went somewhere else to find lunch!

NO not the Knoppix! :lol: The last time I tried to find my lost Knoppix, I had to leave the forum for most of the day before it was safe to return. :lol:-------------------Driving South really fast - not watching those signs!

I may need to go read the previous hundred posts to see if I am ready for the wild & crazy new test area!
It's only moderately dangerous here. I wear my 3D glasses to distort the insanity waves, so I can be on this thread for 10-15 minutes before I start hearing and seeing thingsthat are not there.By the way, you won't see much of teacher here...I think that teachers are alergic to new tests (it's a Bush thing). :lol:
I heard that!Just watch to see which new tests. I am tested out in the classroom, but here, I think I can handle it._______________-Tried and Tested :lol:

Julia you keep changing avatars, I can´t keep pase !:lol: The Papa Penguin
Have avatar, will travel. Now if I can just fix the one I want....... back to photoshop tomorrow.The version as of 8:21 p.m. on May 15, in case you are keeping count, shows a beach penguin. I knew there had to be such a thing. Keep pace, dear penguin, keep pace.

Stryder,This is the really ¨off limit¨ thread in the ¨off topic¨ test area ! A nice place to mess around without being noticed by those freaky moderators B) :Dno splitting or moving topics ! Free fighting at it´s best !B) The Free Penguin

PENGUIN - Did you notice they caught that you had gone off and was not there? I guess they did not notice that I was not there either.......Bill - nice saber. Noticed it yesterday but was afraid to ask. Are you now the The Defender of Penguins?B) Stryder - Do you think we could let it die? Poor Sped never knew what he started. I think he ran and hid. Actually there is a moderator for the test forum - I am so stealth undercover that even Scot doesn't know about it! B)

Julia... I'm not quite the Defender of Penguins.... I just got worried that Temmu might get out of control with his lightsaber, so The only way to counter a Jedi Penguin is with Jedi Gates! B) Someone's gotta keep you guys at bay! B) B)

Do you really THINK you can keep us at bay? :lol: I don't know. I am not sure. Glad for any assist at keeping Temmu in line. :P I am not sure I can really honestly wear a penguin suit yet - just dreaming! :P

Do you really THINK you can keep us at bay?  :ph34r:
Julia ! Are you trusting that man ? Thought you had more some thing like ¨intuition¨ as a woman. Doesn´t he give you a feeling of . . . . . well you know ?B ) The Worried Penguin

Guest LilBambi
Stryder,This is the really ¨off limit¨ thread in the ¨off topic¨ test area ! A nice place to mess around without being noticed by those freaky moderators B) :Dno splitting  or moving topics ! Free fighting at it´s best !:) The Free Penguin
LOL!those freaky moderators LOL!LilBambi looks at the group title under Bruno's Penguin avatar .... hmmmmm :ph34r: LOL!

LilBambi looks at the group title under Bruno's Penguin avatar
Wisdom starts with knowing yourself Fran !:ph34r: The Wise Penguin

Bruno - Are you jealous? You want to know what kind of feelings GolfPro gives me... My, my, curious minds want to know. Actually, maybe I was just trying to deflect. They did not notice we ran off together yesterday, so I wanted to keep them confused when we do it again. Then again, you never know what they are going to do when we run away!!!!!LilBambi - I'm working hard to see if I can be a Topic Cop too. Then someday maybe I can be a Multi-Threader. The two of you give me something to strive for. If I hang out with you off-duty moderators, maybe some wisdom will rub off on me...... teachers have to get an education somewhere.

Bruno - Are you jealous?
No just worried Julia my dear. Look a guy with a picture of Bill Gates in his avatar has to be seriously twisted !:) Votre Pengouin Amoureux

Julia! SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! He wasn't supposed to know, remember??? Now if you tell him about the wonderful time we had in Monaco, I'll... I'll... oh shoot! Now I gave it away!!! DOH!!!! :) :)

Bruno - Are you jealous?
No just worried Julia my dear. Look a guy with a picture of Bill Gates in his avatar has to be seriously twisted !:) Votre Pengouin Amoureux
Versus a Stevie Wonder penguin with purple shades?? Now who's the twisted one??? :)

That is an easy one Ryan: at least I can sing, you can only hold a tube we use over here in the ¨red light district¨:) The False Penguin

WOW, "new test" made it to the water cooler. Cooool!! B) I went and looked for all ya in the test area, and was like, OH NO!! it's GONE. bummer, man.I've been away a couple of days, getting tuxed out at home. It's going to take me hours to get caught up. :) B) B)