Unashamed Arch plug

abarbarian

Excellent review!!! I just read it earlier and commented :thumbsup:

B)

Thanks for your comments and kind words. I'm really happy you liked it!.

• Like 1

Guest LilBambi

Great job on the article!

Nice to meet you Guillermo. I thought you were just our Highlander member Go2linux all this time! ;)

Hi thanks Eric and LilBambi.

I've archived Go2Linux.org. Now I'm posting in this other site.

I'm happy you liked the article.

For the first time I send an article to a proof reading before posting for grammar checking.

It seems it was a good idea. :)

Great article Guillermo, you hit the nail on the head in your conclusion in my opinion.

My advice is: As soon as you can, as soon as you feel comfortable with Linux, test Arch Linux, you will never look back.

I can attest to that quote. I dabbled with a few different distros, Mandrive, PCLOS, Mint, Bodhi, Crunch Bang, etc and though all of them are great distros, once I installed Arch, there was no looking back. I don't even think about installing anything else on a new machine.

(***Cookie*** I hope you read this article.) As much as he is enjoying Linux and wants to get "under the hood" I am going to convert him into an Arch Linux User. Mark my words :hysterical:

• Like 3

abarbarian
My advice is: As soon as you can, as soon as you feel comfortable with Linux, test Arch Linux, you will never look back.

Right on there . Since installing Arch I have never had the time to look back. Spend all me time lookin at wikis and chasing up threads in forums. Never looked back once. Mind you my choice of software might have something to do with my always forward looking :Laughing:

• Like 1

Guest LilBambi

Hi thanks Eric and LilBambi.

I've archived Go2Linux.org. Now I'm posting in this other site.

I'm happy you liked the article.

For the first time I send an article to a proof reading before posting for grammar checking.

It seems it was a good idea. :)

Cool!

Yes, that is a great idea (proofreading) before posting for grammar checking. Could use some of that myself sometimes LOL!

Guest LilBambi

I will check it out. Thanks. Will have to see how it does with WordPress too while using Firefox. ;)

Edited by LilBambi

(***Cookie*** I hope you read this article.) As much as he is enjoying Linux and wants to get "under the hood" I am going to convert him into an Arch Linux User. Mark my words :hysterical:

But I am scared...I need to find myself a junk machine to play around with. Once I find one of those, I am all in!

CS1 (Select) Cookie

securitybreach

But I am scared...I need to find myself a junk machine to play around with. Once I find one of those, I am all in!

CS1 (Select) Cookie

:thumbup: