Microsoft Outlook

mauiblue

When I receive attached images with emails in Outlook Express the image is actually viewed within the message body.I would like to use Outllook from Office to get and receive email. Here when I receive an image that is part of an email it is as an attachment that I then have to open to be able to view it...an extra step which I would like to avoid.Is there a option to be able to view images directly within the Outlook message body without having to open the attachment? I cannot find this setting.

Mauiblue - great question! Tough answer.. :)As far as I know, there's no option to have the picture automatically display in Outlook. IMO it's a security feature... I don't like it when files automatically run in my email... I wouldn't want a virus to be planted in that picture file, and have it open before I could scan it. Anyway, that's just my opinion on the issue, but again, as far as I know, there's no way to have it auto-open a file in the email. :P

Thanks for the feedback ;) Assuming I know the risks......was wanting to know whether it could be done not if it "should" be done. In any case I can handle any parenting that comes my way. :D I guess it cannot be done? B)