Had trouble with specific site in Firebird

Lover of quiet computers

Lover of quiet computers

Will someone please access EasyBib with Firebird and tell me if you also have trouble using the "choose a source" drop-down menus to start a bibliography?I want to report a problem to them, but I don't want to bother them if it's just my machine.

Will someone please access EasyBib with Firebird and tell me if you also have trouble using the "choose a source" drop-down menus to start a bibliography?I want to report a problem to them, but I don't want to bother them if it's just my machine.
It seems to work well on mine (Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7a) Gecko/20040108 Firebird/0.8.0+). What problem are you having specifically?

Cluttermagnet

I went there with Firebird 0.7 and the dropdown worked- but what exactly was your problem on the site? I didn't go any further than to see that clicking the arrow gets the menu to drop for me, and it also scrolls down once it drops. Appears to be working, but I did not try clicking on any item.

Lover of quiet computers, what build of Firebird are you using? It might just be a bug with your specific build that's causing the problem as it works just fine here. :)

Lover of quiet computers

Well, I went back to the site this morning to try it again, and it worked! I don't know why it didn't work yesterday, and I'm sorry I bothered you all with this; thank you for helping.The problem was, the two menus wouldn't even let me select anything, or if they did, they would immediately "forget" my selections. (So I couldn't proceed with the creation of a bibliography.)I don't know how one determines what "build" one is using; all I can say is, I'm on Windows XP, and when I went to the "About" box it showed:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20031007 Firebird/0.7

That is what tells you build.Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20031007 Firebird/0.7 Mozilla engineWindows NT 5.1 stands for Windows XPNT 5 would be Windows 2000en-US self explanatoryrv:1.5 version of Mozilla engineGecko/20031007 Firebird 7 means that your build is from 7th of October 2003