• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bruno

• teacher

• linuxdude32

• Jeber

I can see everyone waiting next Thursday for a Thanksgiving meal and me hunched over the computer reading ebooks! :hysterical:Thanks, I think, for the link.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
securitybreach
Dear all,On the following link there is a Linux server online training course (free) that I am following in order to prepare the RHCE certification. It is very recomendable.http://www.linuxsv.org/linux_services_training.htmlcheers,llinuxser
Welcome to the forums :thumbsup:Great, thanks a lot for the link llinuxuser!!!

Dear all,On the following link there is a Linux server online training course (free) that I am following in order to prepare the RHCE certification. It is very recomendable.http://www.linuxsv.org/linux_services_training.htmlcheers,llinuxser
Great find. I just read throughthe LVM page of the course and I managed to follow it from pillar to post, nice and clearly done. :whistling:

http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/osrc/arti...op-59-Sites.htm
Frequently, Datamation puts together lists of top open source software. This time we've done something a little different and made a list of top open source Web sites.Of course, literally thousands of sites and forums provide news and information about open source software. To narrow things done, we focused on sites that provide a lot of links of open source applications – the top places to download open source software.These sites fall into several categories. The "project hosting" category includes giants like SourceForge that provide server space for open source code and allow downloads. The "directories" category includes sites that have created lists of open source projects and update those lists regularly, but that don't actually host the code themselves.Sites that made a list of great open source software at some point in time but that don't update those lists on an ongoing basis are in the "best of open source lists" category. In the "collections" category, you'll find projects that have rolled a large number of open source projects into a single download. Because these sites also contain links to the individual applications they contain, they provide an excellent resource for finding good open source software.And finally, sites that didn't fall neatly into one of these categories landed in the "miscellaneous" group at the end.
:whistling:

• 3 months later...
Guest LilBambi

Bruno was an amazing, dedicated and longsuffering/patient teacher/professor, but he did pass away. BrunoLinux was his site, and the information on BrunoLinux website has been static since he passed -- as was his request. There are lots of other places to look for those types of links on the Internet.

Please update and confirm to me of that.
Feel like I am back in the Navy taking a direct order from my CO. :hysterical:Thanks for the link Chip. Most definitely bookmarked!! :thumbsup:All the best,Ian