Show Us Your Mobile Desktop

securitybreach

Forgot to add it is a Android Oppo F1 phone, with Nova Prime loader and the icons are from the Sphere theme. Fractal wall papers come separate at the Play Store.

AT&T has refused to let me keep phones like yours, Liz. They forced me to upgrade last year saying they wouldn't support my 5-year-old phone any longer; however, it was just before they announced you would have to start paying for your phone, and they upgraded me free. It's still a dumb phone, however.

I pay $80/year to Virgin Mobile. They no longer offer that plan. I told my husband he has to start using my flip phone because I have so much money accumulated that I won't be able to top it off next year because VM limits you to $400.

If I can't top off, I lose the phone, Then I'd need to get a $35/month plan for things I have no need of like text and data. I might go the smartphone route in the future but I'm not ready at this point.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...