testing

alphaomega

Just testing the creative commons image attribution.This does not apply to my current avatar (the Radioactive.gif image).I am working on the image I really plan on using.Does anyone know for sure if it is legal for me to use the test 1 example...or do I have to use something more like the test 2 example?The creative commons license page mentions this:

Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
...so is the test 1 example link enough?And do I need to include a link to the original image I'm going to use for my derivative work? Edited by alphaomega

Guest LilBambi
Just testing the creative commons image attribution.This does not apply to my current avatar (the Radioactive.gif image).I am working on the image I really plan on using.Does anyone know for sure if it is legal for me to use the test 1 example...or do I have to use something more like the test 2 example?The creative commons license page mentions this:...so is the test 1 example link enough?And do I need to include a link to the original image I'm going to use for my derivative work?
Your sig even if you use text only indicate CC or Creative Commons Some Rights Reserved License 2.5 or 3.0 or whatever license you are linking to. Don't think you need to link to the original artwork, but it wouldn't hurt.

Thanks for the info LilBambi.Cheers
Weird, why do some of my posts have so much blank space after the sig?Unless it has something to do with how much space my test sig was using?Never mind I figured it out. It has to do with how space the left column with the avatar takes up. Edited by alphaomega