alphaomega

I was wanting to use a creative commons image (derivative work) as my avatarand was curious to know if it is possible to include the required attribution linkwith my avatar.Thanks in advance for any information.Cheers

No, sorry there is not, but you could add it in your sig somehow (the notice about the avatar image being CC)
Duh...I did not even think about that.So now I can use the image without problem.I had contacted the original owner to see if he/she would waive the attribution requirement...but at least this way I can use the image either way. :thumbsup:

I notice the signature is showing on all my previous posts...will I have to edit them to not include the attribution?And could someone verify if the attribution I'm using is enough?I would prefer to use the test 1 example.Thanks in advance...Cheers

When you put something in your sig, it will show on all posts. Just as your avatar shows on all posts, new and old.
Thanks for the info. At first I did not realize that the info would show on all my posts (new and old)and I just wanted to make sure me sig did not in any way imply that the current avatar image I am using was a creative commons image.Thanks