The Winners Are . . .

Corrine

Congratulations to the following license winners!*ESET:SueDRakerthecdnonederermacChipDocFrank Goldentushman**WinPatrol:TemmuSueDChipDocmacbob3160~~~~~~~~~~~~*ESET license winners will need to provide First Name, Last Name, email address, and if you want a license for a Windows or a Mac OS X desktop antivirus product. I will send you a PM to obtain the information for providing to ESET.**I will send WinPatrol license winners a PM with the license code and instructions.

Guest LilBambi

Congrats to the Winners!!!!:thumbup:Thanks to Corrine for all her help in making the Contests happen to help us celebrate Scot's Newsletter Forums 8th Anniversary!!!Thanks to ESET and WinPatrol for their generous Donations to the Contests!!!

V.T. Eric Layton
As an atheist who couldn't care less what anyones version of the bible says I will enjoy my "booty" thank you very much... :D
ARRRRRRRRRRRGH, Matey! Hear! Hear! :thumbsup:

How wonderful it is to actually win something,i don`t know if i deserve it or not,but,I am looking forward to using it.Thank you! good peopleI am `over the moon ` about this

V.T. Eric Layton

Well, your odds were a lot better with this than that Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes in your mailbox. ;)Enjoy! :w00t:

And I can't believe my luck either! Thanks to Corrine for arranging the drawing and prizes. And thanks to Eset and Bill for the software. And thanks to Scot for hosting my favorite forum. :) :) :thumbsup: