Can't update my avatar

rolanaj

Not sure what is going on, it looks like there is one there but it isn't showing up at all. Tried to read the tutorial that Urmas posted but it seems that thread doesn't exist.

Edited by rolanaj

V.T. Eric Layton

What tutorial that Urmas posted? Link please.Also, Rolana... this is a board issue, not Linux, so I'm going to move this thread to the Forum Feedback and Suggestions Area.How are you trying to add your avatar? Link to an outside server or upload from your computer?

This thread here has some links to another board but the thread is not there it says.i am trying to use either photobucket or imageshack I don't get an error now but I also don't have an avatar. Edited by rolanaj

V.T. Eric Layton

Ha! :)Those were links to tutorials at my boards, Rolana. However, I've changed servers since they were posted, so they got borked. I fixed them, though. All's well now.I'm not sure what you did wrong, but I fixed it for you. :)

Ha! :)Those were links to tutorials at my boards, Rolana. However, I've changed servers since they were posted, so they got borked. I fixed them, though. All's well now.I'm not sure what you did wrong, but I fixed it for you. :)
That's a pretty good magic trick, fixing a problem you can't identify! :)