The new Hotmail

Lover of quiet computers

Lover of quiet computers
Hotmail was redesigned recently, and I'd like to know whether it's compatible with any mozilla.org browser (with default settings).Background information: In the past, in their infinite wisdom, Microsoft decided if Hotmail detected a mozilla.org browser trying to access Hotmail, it would disallow it (to try to get users to use Internet Explorer, instead).I don't have a Hotmail account (nor do I want one), but I'd like to find out from someone who does whether they can access it using any mozilla.org browser.

I'm using Mozilla 1.5 and just checked the old HotMail account and had no problem accessing it. Of course the only thing in it was junk mail. :w00t: I switched over to MyWay after they first came out. No flash, no ads, and only the very occasional plea from India or Africa or wherever to help the dethroned prince by accepting their check for $2M and sending my personal check for $1M -- or some such scam :huh:

Guest ThunderRiver

You know.. there is revenges for those nasty email scam at http://www.419eater.com/For quite a while, Microsoft is actually trying to make its web site accessible to all browser. Of course, there was a war between IE and Opera over MSN.com, but for the most part, it is accessible from all browsers.

That's great! There a lady at FL who really, really gets ticked off when she receives the Nigerian scam emails. I'm going to share that link (mentioning this site as the source of my information of course!)