Trouble connecting to...

quint

nope... get a "connection refused"
Thanks, glad it's nothing I did.
I can't get to linuxiso.org either ...but I can get to:http://www.linuxiso.net/Could that be what you are looking for quint?
Thanks for the reply, saved the link. I really wanted to get to the link I posted, they have downloads of many, many Linux distros - free; they also have alot of info - a great Linux site. Guess their server is down. :)

Guest LilBambi

Paracelsus --Great to see you! Was wondering where you've been ... missed ya :) The site is working ... it wasn't working earlier though.I really think it might have been just maxed out ... it has an honorable mention on TechTV by Leo Laporte and you know what happens when things get mentioned on Television!

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried both url's with no problem at all.Try renaming your hosts file in windows as this can stop you getting where you want.Don't worry about the renaming as windows replaces the file.

I have tried both url's with no problem at all.Try renaming your hosts file in windows as this can stop you getting where you want.Don't worry about the renaming as windows replaces the file.
Welcome, and thanks. Think it was just their server went down - back when I posted originally.