Unable to send a PM

zlim

I tried to send a message to my friend frapper and this screen comes up.403 ForbiddenAccess to this resource on the server is denied! Powered By LiteSpeed Web ServerLiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!I think I figured out the problem. My PM had a link to the results of a search I did. Once I removed the link, the PM went through. Let's chalk this one up to user error!

Edited by zlim

V.T. Eric Layton

Yeah... this board is weird about certain characters in posts and PMs. I get that notice just making a regular post sometimes.

• 3 weeks later...

Norm, it was a PM with a link showing the results of a search I did on this forum. That's a bit different than including a google search result link or a link to a site off the forum.I've learned if I search for something here and want to show the results of what I found, I can't share it. Maybe I can share one of the resulting threads just not all the threads that my search unearthed.