100th Post!

GolfProRM

Chicago,You get the award (it's like the free coffee) for being the most observant.
Jeez bambi... that's like 5 levels in one day! You were a Post Master, then a Poster Boy (working title), then Post Haste (working title number 2), then a Message Mogul, and now a Thread Head!! Who knows what you'll be tomorrow?  Makes me wonder if there are any levels past yours?
He's right, those were some of the working rank names I was trying out but thought the better of, probably for obvious reasons.There are others in the waiting, too. :rolleyes:
Gee Scot, I've even got you calling me Chicago now :PHey... instead of the free coffee, how about a discount on that Bolex watch? :(

I'm sorry that this message is so late, but with all the rank changes, and then Scot getting GolfPro's name wrong, I started to disassociate and required several emergency visits with my therapist. I think I can handle all of this now, having worked intently on my Superego for the last 48 hours.Scot, you have to look past the Avatars...life is too short to focus on the obvious.GolfPro, if you are going to have a glittery avatar which detracts from your true meaning, then get a grip...of course people are going to mistake you for your image!(Don't you just hate it when people go see the therapist?

It's 2:45 am, I have been wandering around the forum, "marking" here and there, when all of a sudden...holy irony Batman...I am facing my 100th post.Four score and seven years ago....no.Ask not what your country....no.That's one small step...no, no.We're sorry, the numer you have dialed...YES!

Can I shamelessly post to show I am half-way there?Ah to dream of becoming a 100 post (insert title of week here). :o

To post, or not to post? That is the question.Whether it is nobler to drip the arcane onto the screens of the innocent, or to let them be and...To die, to sleep, perhaps to dream?...Naw, dripping is good.

Man, it's amazing how one silly thread designed to get me my 100th post has turned into 47 replies of... well... craziness! I figured this thread would come and go, and would have long since been forgotten about.Just another reason why I love this board :D

This is just a shameless thread to get my 100th post!  I thought I'd mark it in this special way ;)Now I have FOUR blocks under my name.... don't I feel special :blink:
Man, I feel so low, only a measly 33 posts, I'm to pooped to pip I guess. :rolleyes: I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy. Way to go GolfProRM. Actually, this is a shameless response to a shameless post so I can add one more for myself.LiLBambi "Let's stand him on his head" :unsure: Chris

badcat- Thanks for the props... Of course at this point I'm almost to 200!! :Dsomeday soon you'll be a "Four pip Post Master" :rolleyes:

GolfProRM, Sneakin' up on ya my man, 39 posts! Are you worried yet?  :blink: Chris
badcat... I'm shakin in my golf spikes! :o (or softspikes if you will)

Well... here it is!!!! Number 200!!! and it only took me 6 days this time!!!! 10 for the first 100, then 6 for the second... jeez... at this pace, I ought to hit 300.... by Wednesday! Somehow I don't think that'll happen... oh well :blink: Gotta keep trying to catch Bambi!