Limeware Service Shut Down

Corrine

V.T. Eric Layton
:yes: Thanks guys, but you all handle BATL splendidly, and I really mean that. Our Professeur Penquine would be proud of that.
Thanks, Striker. That makes it all worth it. :P

securitybreach
:P Thanks guys, but you all handle BATL splendidly, and I really mean that. Our Professeur Penquine would be proud of that.
Thanks so much Striker :yes: We try our best!!

Hello,A Princeton University undergrad who did an analysis of BitTorrent DHT traffic classifed just under 1% (0.97%) of torrented files are non-infringing. The remaining 99.03% of files were found to be copyrighted material. Source: Census of Files Available via BitTorrent, which is hosted by Princeton's Center for Information Technology Policy. It was discussed on Ars Technica earlier this year, which is where I heard about the study.While I have some concerns about the methodology—for instance, I would like to have seen results from more protocols and a larger file set—from my own experience this sounds like a reliable figure.Regards,Aryeh Goretsky