OFFICIAL Post Count Padding Thread

V.T. Eric Layton

When one comes to this concept ,proven by the evidence presented in one's own life , fear of death vanishes like the soft breeze on a spring morning. It,s not the love of life that keeps one here ,rather the responsibilities encumbent on one to pass on the apreciation of all life to the next generation. Respect for life ,honesty and integrity .AND the courage to allow others of diverse beliefs the freedom to be. Above all to be strong and compassionate in equal measure.

As a young man I was heavy.... Now ???

amenditman

I'm a willing guinea pig.

Send me your gold and I'll keep you posted as to whether or not it makes me happier.

Of course this is a long term study.

V.T. Eric Layton

Gold is overrated. ;)

Overrated or not, I still would like to have a wheel barrow full of it. I'd even settle for the cash equivalent. :yes:

wheelbarrowfullofusdollars.jpg

abarbarian

Overrated or not, I still would like to have a wheel barrow full of it. I'd even settle for the cash equivalent. :yes:

wheelbarrowfullofusdollars.jpg

I'd settle for a decent barrow at the moment. :fish:

Gold is the cause of a lot of break ins just now . They have opened a lot of popup shops where they will give scrap value for gold .No questions asked . Not even ID. The elderly are the most targeted . Shame Shame Shame.

Guest LilBambi

Model or the real macoy.?

Click the image ... I linked to the ExtremeTech article. ;)

Pandas eat a lot of bamboo...

A Panda's daily menu consists almost entirely of the leaves, stems, and shoots of various bamboo species.

According to this article.