OFFICIAL Post Count Padding Thread

V.T. Eric Layton

• 1 year later...
V.T. Eric Layton

+Securitybreach... Oh, that doesn't work here. Never mind.

So, Josh... you blabberface! You've almost caught up with me on the post count. You already surpassed me in the LIKES department. You're forum prostitute. ;)

QzinaOH.png

• Like 1

Yes,

It's been said that a group of enlisted Sailors could get a ship underway from the pier in an emergency. The same could not be said for a group of officers. :P

Adam

They have to put the ossifers on board to make the ship look pretty .

Has anyone seen the movie "Potemkin" Food for thought .

The film was not banned in Nazi Germany, although Himmler issued a directive prohibiting SS members from attending screenings, as he deemed the movie inappropriate for the troops.[9] The film was eventually banned in some countries, including being banned at various times in both the United States and France, as well as in its native Soviet Union. The film was banned in the United Kingdom longer than any other film in British history.

Strange how the fascists allowed their countrymen to see the movie yet those brave defenders of freedom in the west did not. :whistling:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
V.T. Eric Layton

+Securitybreach... Oh, that doesn't work here. Never mind.

So, Josh... you blabberface! You've almost caught up with me on the post count. You already surpassed me in the LIKES department. You're forum prostitute. ;)

QzinaOH.png

You did it, motor mouth, er... fingers, I mean. ;)

7fmRMGO.png

Next ComputerWorld will be overtaking me. When that happens, I'll go hide my face in shame.