OFFICIAL Post Count Padding Thread

V.T. Eric Layton

Out of the total mix, I got 25 burritos made up and in the freezer.

Ingredients:

2/3 lb. ham cubed

1 lb. sausage

24 strips of bacon, baked

1 red, green, and yellow bell peppr

1 onion

2 dozen eggs

3 lbs. monterey jack cheese

and enough "Carb Smart" burrito shells to take it all

:)

V.T. Eric Layton

Oh, yeah... just as I thought. Lotsa' salt. Is that a navy thing? Is that why they call sailors "old salts?" ;)

Oh, yeah... just as I thought. Lotsa' salt. Is that a navy thing? Is that why they call sailors "old salts?" ;)

Salt has not killed me yet, and my blood pressure is just fine. :)

Adam

You could do with some Roseclear.

If you were as old as the bush this rose is on you'd need a half gallon of Four Roses. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cat: :cat:

V.T. Eric Layton

Salt has not killed me yet, and my blood pressure is just fine. :)

Adam

You're young yet. Wait. It's coming...

Seriously, Adam. I hope you can continue to live your life just the way you have been and still remain healthy into your 90s! I'll be jealous, though. :yes:

V.T. Eric Layton

DAYUM! That is one ugly table. It reminds me of some metamorphosing creature like the one from the movie The Thing. :o

2011splitface.png

• Like 1

Guest LilBambi

Duh! Sheesh....gotta wonder who writes this crap!

Here's an interesting piece of design:

spider4.jpg

And this one too for Halloween from SecondLife:

Second+Life+ACS+Skeleton+Table_001.jpg

V.T. Eric Layton

We are not about to send American boys 9 or 10 thousand miles away from home to do what Asian boys ought to be doing for themselves.

~LBJ

We are not about to send American boys 9 or 10 thousand miles away from home to do what Asian boys ought to be doing for themselves.

~LBJ

What a pity he wasn't telling the truth. I've believed very little of what my country's government has told me since that time. Edited by ebrke
  • Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.

~Dwight D. Eisenhower

• Like 3

The monitors in that window are so last century. Power hungry beasts..

Was it 1961 when the French nuked Bikini atoll.

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

That wasn't the French who bombed Bikini. That was the U.S. (Operation Crossroads - 1946) My mother owned a freight forwarding agency back in the 60s and 70s. She shipped equipment and testing devices required to film a documentary about this event for a group of scientists. That was in the 70s sometime. They made a movie about it. I saw the movie in the theater when it came out, but I can't find the darned thing online right now to link for you.

Here's the government's documentary about that operation, though...

http://youtu.be/2HkLZekOZLU