Well, I knew it couldn't be a snake or it would like more like these:

Snake-Track.jpg

or...

OZ+Trip+018.JPG

And it couldn't be bike tires.... or it might look more like these:

rw_love1.jpg

or ...

spread_your_love1.jpg

Not so sure about that last one, though...

V.T. Eric Layton

My arteries are hardening just looking at that breakfast, Adam. ;)

By the way, I hate those square plates. They always remind me of ashtrays. Sorry. :(

Ashtray

158781803_ale---hermes-porcelain-cigar-ashtray-lotus-mib-6-square-.jpg

Plate

Square-Plate-10.jpg

Just not a lot of difference.

Maybe the square plate craze started with yuppies buying old used ashtrays at thrift stores. Hmm... it's possible. :yes:

• Like 1

Cami likes them... that's ALL that matters. :D

As far as my arteries... let's hardent them, as long as my waistline shrinks... lol

Adam

V.T. Eric Layton

Cami likes them... that's ALL that matters. :D

Ah! That's cool, then. :yes:

As far as my arteries... let's hardent them, as long as my waistline shrinks... lol

Yuh-huh... let me clue you in on something. Low carb is a great way to lose weight. Also, if you have diabetes in your family, eating low-carb can delay/prevent/control it safely without the use of meds. As far as the weight loss thing goes, I'll give you a bit of wisdom in the form of a short story...

I've struggled with weight my entire life. I was always that "big boned" or "stocky" boy. In school, the only reason I didn't get teased with the usual, "Hey fat boy!" routine was because I was always a head or more taller than most of those skinny little rat bastages who usually did the teasing. They weren't gonna' bully me and get my lunch money. ;) Here I am a five years old in the Little League "Pee-wees" division:

peewee1.jpg

Cute li'l booger, huh? ;)

Anyway, my older brother (the sink fixer ;) ) was an all-pro, all-state, all-this&that athlete when I was growing up. He was heavy into weight-training and proper diet. In his case, the low carb (known back then as the Air Force Diet) thing was a way of life for him. It still is, actually. Anyway, I've been doing low carb since I was a teen trying to lose weight. These days I do it to control diabetes (without meds).

One thing I learned over time is that calories DO count. When I was 20 or so, I could hammer 4000+ calories a day, yet if I kept my carbs under 50g, I would still lose weight. It don't work like that when you get to be 50+. Nowadays, to lose weight, I have to eat less that 50 g, but also 1200 calories or less a day. It ain't as easy as it used to be, but then not much is as you age.

Moral to the little story? Lose the weight NOW while you're still relatively young. And stay disciplined about your eating as you age because the weight sure does come back a lot easier than it goes off when you're 50+.

That being said, I must stop typing long enough to eat my little salad with chopped up chicken breast in it. I'd prefer to have a large Meat Lovers' pizza, some nachos, and a 64oz Coke, but I want to live to 104, too. Can't have both, unfortunately; not till I get transplanted into that Terminator body. ;)

T4-art-concepting-016.jpg

*Mini-gun optional

Guest LilBambi

Spam info from Wikipedia:

Spam is typically sold in cans with a net weight of 340 grams (12 ounces). A 100-gram (3.5-ounce) serving of original Spam provides 1,300 kJ (310 Calories or kilocalories), 13 grams of protein (26% DV), 3 grams of carbohydrates (1% DV), 27 grams of total fat (41% DV), including 10 grams of saturated fat(49% DV). The cholesterol content of Spam is 70 milligrams (23% DV). A serving also contains 57% of the recommended daily intake of sodium (1369 milligrams). Spam provides the following vitamins andminerals (% DV): 0% vitamin A, 1% vitamin C, 1% calcium, 5% iron, 3% magnesium, 9% potassium, 12% zinc, and 5% copper.[6][7]

Here's a calorie counter for Spam - currently set to 2oz serving:

lYowjwX.jpg

V.T. Eric Layton

It's not the carbs in Spam that'll kill you. It's that sodium! Yeeeesh! One bite is a 1/2 year's allowance of sodium. Those things are little loaves of meat-like salt licks for humans. Spam GOOD, though. :yes: I don't eat it anymore these days, unfortunately. :(

Guest LilBambi

Well still enjoy the original but with special effects as they have evolved sine it was made, can totally understand wishing to update it.

Would love to see the new one...maybe it will be good enough to stand on its own without having to be a direct replacement ... Like The new Star Trek movies.