* Favorites Not Recognized *

brucekrymow

How do I get F-bird to recognize IE favorites? It seems to recognize some and not others. For example, I have a folder called 'Banks', but it is not recognized in F-bird, but it recognizes the folder named 'Backgrounds'.What gives? :whistling: Anyway to 'refresh' it or force it to?

Guest LilBambi

NOTE: If you have been using Firebird as long as I have (since Phoenix), all your Favorites may be being stored there.To force a reload of all the IE settings, I just deleted the \Application Data\Phoenix and it took a minute to load Firebird the first time while it reimported my bazillion IE Favorites again.I do not think that Mozilla will continue to get IE Favorites after the first time they are imported. But I do not know for sure.I did not see any of my new IE Favorites in the list after they had been initially imported, until I deleted the Phoenix directory and it reset up the Mozilla one.I don't know if this will help with your problem or not Bruce.EDIT: When I removed the Phoenix directory in Windows\Application Data\, it just remade the Phoenix directory again when I started Firebird. It did however think I had just started running firebird for the first time and imported all my current IE favorites again. Thanks Bruce! I wanted to update those favorites.