"Smileys" for mozilla???

kamicota

Hi Am intrigued with the "Smileys". Went looking to download at Smiley Central BUT "Sorry we don't support your browser"Are these available and are there any other varieties on the web??? :) :D :) :) :o :) Colin

Some sites think you have to use IE or Netscape. Usually if you ignore the messages they work anyway. There are lots of sites out there. Just do a google for "smilies": and you will find a lot of them! :) Happy hunting Colin!

Hi Julia ThanxOOPS there goes the Cheap Scottish in me went looking for FREE Smilieys They wouldn't even let me download but I'll try that different spelling to :) Colin

Love it QuintTrust the kids to latch on to a good thing eh???Still looking for "Free Smilies Download"but HECK there are som many Crack/Serial sites and most in German :) :) :D :o Colin :)

On that site you don't really download. All you do is click on the button for BB code and then copy and paste that code into your post. Images from outside the site have to be located somewhere and that is your hosting so all you are really doing is copying the address to put in your posts. Is that clear as mud? :)

Well JuliaI didn't do that, I right Clicked several images, Saved Image as--> into a folder then just copied them into an email to see if they worked and lo & behold they sure did :D :( Now I may even try that on some other sites Colin :(