Adobe Flash not working in Pale Moon

Tushman

For some reason, I can't view Adobe flash videos in Pale Moon. Works fine in Firefox however. I'm running the latest version of both browsers. Other than re-installing Adobe flash, does anyone have any suggestions?

By "not working", do you mean the video appears to load and you can't access the controls, or websites aren't even detecting flash (as in, you get a "download the latest flash player to view this..." type message)?

By "not working", do you mean the video appears to load and you can't access the controls, or websites aren't even detecting flash (as in, you get a "download the latest flash player to view this..." type message)?
Sorry - should have been more specific. The flash video seems to load but it seems like to me it's stalling or it's not loading fully. As you can see from the 2 screenshots I've posted, the message or the graphics says it's loading but it sits there doing nothing. In example 1, I get the green screen and the progress bar gradually scrolls...but the video never plays. In example #2, the message says "now playing" but it sits there doing nothing.I can view these videos without any problems using Firefox but I actually prefer using Palemoon nowadays.Ex #1:http://vimeo.com/14018789paleflashstalled.pngEx #2:http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/news/...Minute/21717156paleflashstalled2.png Edited by Tushman

I'm not quite sure what's causing it, but I once saw a similar thing that was caused by changing the size of the page (ctrl+= or ctrl+-; or ctrl+mouse scroll), that was fixed by going back to the default size (ctrl+0)