Funnies

havnblast

People ask me why I sold my boat. THAT is why I sold my boat What's even scarier is the thought that they DROVE to the lake. They were PULLING a boat. Oh well, they at least can be credited with having a boat that won't capsize in a storm.End of the story...after three trips out, they started calling around to find out how much a bigger engine would cost.Not a bad idea, really. If they hit a sandbar, they could just roll over it.The whole crew are star candidates for parts in the upcoming Das Boat II.Run Silent, Run Deep?

• 1 year later...
Have you heard the one about the Penguin having car trouble... :)  :hmm:
A penguin having car trouble. What was he doing? Did he try Linux on it? :o

My Word!, Dave...You certainly must have been doing some old thread surfing :PHave you heard the one about the Penguin having car trouble... :D  :D
I was actually looking for something else. :o And!Wasn't that Tux-Racer who blew a seal or two in his car? :lol: I've never played with it to find out if he over-revved at anytime. :w00t:

Seen on the back of a biker's vest: If you can read this, my wife fell off.
Oooh...Oooh, I've been waiting for ages for the opportunity to post this:As I rode on my motor bikeWith Ruth in back of meI hit a bump at 95And rode on ruthlessly.

1. Will the real dummy please stand up?AT&T fired President John Walter after nine months, saying he lacked intellectual leadership. He received a $26 million severance package.Perhaps it's not Walter who's lacking intelligence.2..........
And to think that all of those are true! :D :D :P

You will feel smarter after you read these quotes:"Traditionally, most of Australia's imports come from overseas."--Keppel Enderbery
I'm pleased that has cleared that up for me, I was getting very concerned. :D