Firebird 0.7

Amie

Well after listening to GolfProRm and Mike rave about Firebird on MPC, and reading all the posts here, I finally gathered my courage and installed it yesterday. I have never used anything but IE since I started computing 4 years ago, so this is a whole new experience, and I must say I am loving every minute of it. :w00t: Installed JRE 1.4.2_01, which appears to be working perfectly so far, and also got the User Agent Switcher and Tabbrowser extensions.Now for a slight niggle, which I can't seem to find a solution for, can I make the address bar smaller, it does not allow me to click and drag like on IE. Ideally I would love to have the address bar on the same line as my Bookmarks Toolbar to save space. I have deleted the search bar by editing my userChrome.css, so is there a similar edit to accomplish this.Oh one more thing, is there a spell checker that will work with Firebird, like IeSpell does for IE.Might be back later with more questions as I explore further.

If you have some space, try right clicking on your toolbar (in a blank space) and hitting customize... This will allow you to move all the buttons and such... I've got mine all in one line... If you move the address bar, be sure to put a separator between it and anything else, as there have been some issues if you don't (may be fixed by now, but I'm not sure). You can add the flexible space piece if you just want to make things shorter and have gray-space on your bars...You can move the address bar to the same row as the bookmarks, or you can move the bookmarks to the same row as the address bar, and then remove the toolbar row you're not using, by right-clicking again and unchecking the proper toolbar, which will get rid of the empty row. :)You can also access this by going to View ->Toolbars -> Customize. :)I'm not familiar with a spellchecker, but there might be one... I'll look around later :)Glad you like it! :thumbsup:

Many thanks RyanI did not realise I could drag the address bar, or perhaps was just not doing it right yesterday, but now all is done and I have just 2 rows instead of 3. :thumbsup: