2 queries

zebadee

Hi :)1st have made an error with my nickname.Should be zebadee not zebadde.Any chance this can be corrected?Also, I appear to be the only one with a Warn bit, why is that?TIA

This explains what the warning means:http://forums.scotsnewsletter.com/index.php?showtopic=33074The fact is that only you can view your warning %. I can't see yours but I can see mine.As far as a name change, someone in authority has to do that. They will probably also move your post to the Forum Feedback & Suggestions section of the board.The Water Cooler tends to be the gathering place to post nonsense. Your post isn't nonsense.In case no one has said "hi", welcome to Scot's forum, zebadee. Using your preferred nym.

Edited by zlim

Should be zebadee not zebadde.
Done deal. (BTW, this didn't change the way you log in... your "old" login username is the way to go.)
Also, I appear to be the only one with a Warn bit, why is that?
What Liz (Zlim) said. Plus, your warning level is big fat zero. :thumbsup:

They will probably also move your post to the Forum Feedback & Suggestions section of the board.
Yes, Ma'am! Just a moment, Ma'am!(Well, don't you know)That's the sound of the men working on the chain ga-a-angThat's the sound of the men working on the chain gang :thumbsup:

V.T. Eric Layton

A "fat" zero? AHEM! Don't you mean a "husky" zero or a "heavy" zero. You don't want to hurt zero's feelings, you know. Just because he's a "Tall and Big" zero is no reason to call him fat. :thumbsup:

Aah... well, methinks you are heavily [npi!] into assumptions here. What if... what if, instead of "he's a "Tall and Big" zero", we're dealing with "she's a Rubenesque zero – and happy with herself"?Huh? HUH? :thumbsup:

V.T. Eric Layton

Well, if she is a zero, she still wouldn't want you calling her fat. Didn't we have this discussion in the Admin sensitivity training sessions regarding FAT32 and FAT16?

Didn't we have this discussion in the Admin sensitivity training sessions regarding FAT32 and FAT16?
Yup... but I sneaked out and into the first pub during the "Not That FAT Stuff" lesson. Extinguished my thirst. ;)

V.T. Eric Layton

Alrighty... now that our newest friend, Zebadee, has witnessed our lunacy up close and personally... we can move on. Our work is done here. 44.gif