Mozilla 1.4.1 Released

Neil P

Mozilla 1.4.1 is out! It contains a lot of bug fixes since 1.4, and should be a good upgrade if you are using 1.4. It should also be more stable than the upcoming 1.5, because it has been tested longer...but either one is an outstanding choice!Read all about it In the Release Notes

Cluttermagnet
Mozilla 1.4.1 is out! It contains a lot of bug fixes since 1.4, and should be a good upgrade if you are using 1.4. It should also be more stable than the upcoming 1.5, because it has been tested longer...but either one is an outstanding choice!Read all about it In the Release Notes
Thanks for the info, steeler fan. I downloaded it and am trying it out.

Is this like a Win98 versus WinXP argument?Why use Moz1.4.x when MozFireBird has been out for a while? Please don't make me search the answer myself! I took GolfProRM' suggestion and stepped up to MozFB a few months ago and don't miss Moz1.4.x one iota!And now uze guyz are telling me that Moz1.4.x has gotten a visit from the exterminator and is bug-free!waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!ExclamationPoints RULE! But QuestionMarks GOVERN!

I use Moz in XP and FireBird in Linux. I use Moz in windows because having one program for email and web is much easier for other people in my house. But they don't dare touch linux :ph34r: