grrr!! blasted Mozilla Sunbird!!!

Prelude76

people, be careful of the Mozilla Sunbird calendar application. The programmer must be a crack-baby! I went to uninstall it (i didnt use it at all) and without warning, it deleted my entire Firebird profile! All my skins, extensions, BOOKMARKS, all wipped out in swoop! just thought i'd warn anyone who have this 'sunbird' installed on their system. B)

B) i backup my home profile, but at work, i didnt back it up, and only work-related stuff gets backed up to server.still, Mozilla Sunbird should be BANNED from using the name "Mozilla" in their awful silly program. 1. why was it using the FIREBIRD profile instead of making its own Sunbird folder?2. why does it delete profiles without warning? i've never seen any mozilla release zap the profile folder during uninstall.yes, i'm peeved. BAD program! BAD! B) (John grabs a newspapers and begins to roll it up. Sunbird goes scurring away, tail tucked in)

even if i bothered to read the release notes and read the part that it uses the same profile, that's still no reason to delete the profile without confirmation, especially since everyone with Sunbird installed probably has Firebird installed as well.anyways, this 'incident' has made me very careful of any other projects that are led by the clinically insane.

is anyone using it?does it indeed use its own profile? and is it considerably faster? i uninstalled it because its speed gave me flash backs to my tryouts of OpenOffice.org :blink: