Top Posters In This Topic

• ross549

• teacher

• havnblast

• Jeber

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LilBambi
;) ;) :( That reminds me of a joke:
Unlocking your carTwo blondes were recently observed in a parking lot trying to unlock the door of their Mercedes with a coat hanger. Here is their dialogue:Blonde One: I can't seem to get this door unlocked!Blonde Two: Well, you'd better hurry up and try harder! it's starting to rain, and the top is down!
;)

I...will...not...tell...another...blond...joke...ooooo, the temptation...So since I've already been counted among the "caught", I guess I'm free to post here without fear now, eh?OK, I will.There. :shifty:

Oh, we got windows...we got your windows 95, windows 98, windows 2k, xp...we got all kinds of windows. But they're on the third floor, and this thread won't reach that floor for at 147 pages yet.. :blink:

;) Are you sure you go up to reach the windows? I thought we were above the windows. How did I get here. Where is my transponder? Beaming back to my own little world...........

Uh, call me foolish, but doesn't a closet imply a door? >_<And we've just established there are no doors. :thumbsup: Well, didn't we? ^_^ So how can we have a closet but not have a door? B)

Julia, quick!!!!! Look for the closet with Apples.    you will be safer there until the penguin brigade arrives to save you!! :thumbsup:
As much fun as apples are to play on, I don't have any here except in the refrigerator. I don't have any windows either..... oh, you mean in the walls of the room. B) I do know to stay away from the sardines. Never trust anything packed in oil. ^_^

I was away from the Forum for 1.5 days, and it takes 2 hours to catch up on the lastest postings!!!!!![/interest]  :w00t:
[/interest]??????Don't you mean [interest]?????? B) B)

I was away from the Forum for 1.5 days, and it takes 2 hours to catch up on the lastest postings!!!!!![/interest] ;)
I guess the point I was trying to make was:[iNTEREST]I was away from the Forum for 1.5 days, and it takes 2 hours to catch up on the lastest postings!!!!!![/iNTEREST] get it??

• 2 weeks later...
:(  Oh my!  It appears that there is no longer any interest in this thread.  :blink:
No..... I thought interest would last much longer than this. :( :D :(

Oh. Ok.......Move along folks..... nothing to see here.....  :(  :(  :blink:
See? Folks listened to you. You must be ready for a promotion. Tell the Navy to move you on up now because you have figured out how to get folks to listen to you. :D :(