• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ross549

• teacher

• havnblast

• Jeber

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 3 or 4, I think...but some may have snuck in under my radar. :lol:
Now that you mention it, I do remember waking up last week feeling kinda steath-ly. nobody greeted me in the streets. hmn....what's my counselor gonna say about this :P :lol:

Did someone just post something? I see the thread's post count increased by one, but I don't see anything. Curious.Sorry, I usually don't post two replies in a row.

It is absolutely hopeless around here. First Jeber and now beeTee. Any other multiple personalities hanging out in here? Of course, what kind of person would hang out here anyway???? :lol:

Enjoy your realm while you can.  What will you do when they come in and do another clean out of the Forum Test Area?  :)
To quote myself, I see they cleaned you out of the Forum Test Area ... and advanced you to the Water Cooler. Guess they figured you were finished testing and ready to move up to play with the big guys!

I think they just saved you. They delete anything over 30 days old or thereabouts. Since you started this on October 8 (wasn't that yesterday?) you were do to be phased out! Thank the powers to be for not consigning you to oblivion and beyond. ;) :blink: :blink:

Thank the powers to be for not consigning you to oblivion and beyond.  :devil:  ;)  ;)
To oblivion and beyond!! Maybe that can be the new motto for the Water Cooler! B)

You can actually find all posts back to March 20th, if you go to the bottom of the index page for the Cooler, and select "the beginning" in the "show" line. :lol:

What, Jeber...... you aren't an insomniac too?? For shame!!! Why are you posting here then???? Do you WANT to be an insomniac?? We can help..... really, we can!! <_< :o

Hmm, interesting linux group. Thanks for the link Ross. I'll have to visit more often as this information on linux may prove useful. However, it looks like it belongs in ATL area and should be relocated. :D Insomniac or Narcoleptic? Wouldn't you be in a world of hurt if both applied? :o :D :PUmm, I'd like to perfect my insomniac tendencies. Any tips?

Ooo, looky...what's that shiny pretty thing there?...oh, there's another one over there...and another...and ano..........................hhhhheeeeelllllppppp..........I'm being dragged into this thread...................oooohhhhhh nnnnoooooo...........
The net is ever-widening........ catching everyone...... soon you all wil be caught.
LOL! Yes, and I too refuse to be sucked into this thread by posting .... hmmmm ... what happened!? How did that get there!  :o
Ahhhhhhhhhh, Ross, buddy, friend, pal......uhmmmmm, after walking the halls and looking around I'm feeling just a little bit misdirected, dubed, tricked, trapped, cheated. What kind of place is this? A dungeon for the unknowing?:D I better scramble out of here while I still can. :ph34r:err, why do I have the strange feeling people can read this? :D :o

Ahhhhhhhhhh, Ross, buddy, friend, pal......uhmmmmm, after walking the halls and looking around I'm feeling just a little bit misdirected, dubed, tricked, trapped, cheated. What kind of place is this? A dungeon for the unknowing?:D I better scramble out of here while I still can. :ph34r:err, why do I have the strange feeling people can read this?  :o  :o
that makes 21!! :D

Ahhhhhhhhhh, Ross, buddy, friend, pal......uhmmmmm, after walking the halls and looking around I'm feeling just a little bit misdirected, dubed, tricked, trapped, cheated. What kind of place is this? A dungeon for the unknowing?:o I better scramble out of here while I still can. :ph34r:err, why do I have the strange feeling people can read this?  :o  :D
What??? You wern't scammed??Time to redouble our efforts, folks!!! We're slipping!! :D :D :o

What would you call it in my shoes? Huh? So I beg to differ from my prespective and what other people have said here. Gee, number 21. That means I'm now the bottom feeder and the last to get anything to eat. Unless, of course, I can find a way out of here. :blink: Time to cease, not to redouble your efforts. Let me go, I'll be good, I promise.