• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ross549

• teacher

• havnblast

• Jeber

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

The net is ever-widening........ catching everyone...... soon you all wil be caught.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ok, I am bored. ;) ;)

I just figured I would test out how long a thread can be that started with no content outside of a signiture.
Ah, but there you're mistaken -- it started with a smilie. I think a smile is a great start.

It's always good to have a thread about nothing...for those times when you have nothing to say. Like now. ;) Siebkens, if you want to make your smiley face a balloon, you're going to have to add a string, else it float up to the top of the forum.

Flowers make me smile..... :)
I agree, as illustrated by my avatar, a "gif" from a friend, making it all the more special. :DSmile, Julia, smile:bouquet.jpg

Siebkens, if you want to make your smiley face a balloon, you're going to have to add a string, else it float up to the top of the forum.
Jeber,I was going to put the string under my chin so that my smilie face wouldn't float to the top of the forum, but I was afraid that it would look like a beard. So I just threaded it right through those ears - nothin' there but air! :D avatarshadesstring.jpg

Actually, I think it would be stated better as:Siebkins is no more an airhead than the rest of us..... :o  :lol:  :o
Speak for yourself! :blink: :o :D ;)

Julia....I am convinced at this point that you are in denial. You must be.You download ISO's faster than me. You are a complete geek. Above all, you speak "Linux."You need help. :w00t: (hehehe- this thread will not die!!!)

Hmmm..... hmmmm.... hmm......Just stopping by to see my empire at work... yep, they are all still trapped in the web of "Crazy Things from the Tool Shed....." Nothing to see here folks.... move along or join the fun!! :devil: :) :) :)

I agree...... actually, my Dad has a minimum of three of each type (if I remember correctly). Of course he lives on a dairy farm, and stuff breaks all the time (gosh durn you, cows!!). :devil: :)

Julia....I am convinced at this point that you are in denial. You must be.You download ISO's faster than me. You are a complete geek. Above all, you speak "Linux."You need help.  :) (hehehe- this thread will not die!!!)
I feel flattered! ;) A complete Geek. I did not know there was such a thing. What are the qualifications of a "complete" Geek? :blink:Download ISOs faster than a speeding bullet? Just because my 100-CD case is completely filled with ISOs already. And I have the slowest DSL in town. :)