• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ross549

• teacher

• havnblast

• Jeber

Top Posters In This Topic

Fresh bait? Didn't we teach you anything last weekend? I see you are working hard as usual. :'( Many moons ago we had a post here about nothing that went on for several pages. :'( It is amazing what people can come up with to write about.

"last?" "Weekend?" I am certainly unfamiliar with those terms!! :'( Actually we have been keeping busy tonight (or morning), so it has not been bad at all.

Protecting???!!??? Ummm........ well...... yeah! OK!! Yep, I am protecting y'all!! :'( :'( Just making sure the comms stay up......

[digs out home forensics kit]Hmm.... someone was here, and they were writing on the wall...... who could it be??H.......... a v......... bummer, the rest is rubbed out.Better call the FBI!! :'( :'(

Guest LilBambi

Cool pics!Ryan looks like you are in your 'tick tock' mode again LOL! :'( :'( :'( :'( :shifty: I really like that one ... as I mentioned before it reminds me of the cat clock that has eyes and tail that go back and forth in several movies. B)

Ooo, looky...what's that shiny pretty thing there?...oh, there's another one over there...and another...and ano..........................hhhhheeeeelllllppppp..........I'm being dragged into this thread...................oooohhhhhh nnnnoooooo........... :'(

Let's not even go look at birthdates. :'( Actually, I think it has something to do with those wild habits in another decade. If you believe 10% of what you read in the water cooler. :w00t:

"Ross549 to base.. I have hooked 4 more... all seem to be lost causes willing to post anywhere, anytime, to raise their post count. Request immediate backup with a containment crew. Out." B)

"Ross549 to base.. I have hooked 4 more... all seem to be lost causes willing to post anywhere, anytime, to raise their post count. Request immediate backup with a containment crew. Out." B)
This from the fish that has 11 posts in the last 24 hours out of 86 total. Hmmmmm. B) To which containment area monitor are you going to report us??? Have you noticed the percentage of moderators that check the test area? Just to let you know you can't slide anything in under the radar. B)