Sign in to follow this  
LilBambi

Name that Avatar, in three words or less

Heh...Mine is really tough to figure out...It is a little obscure, I know.It is the logo of the Pittsburgh Steelers, a local NFL Football (not everywhere else in the world football) team. Usually they are pretty darn good, but this year they aren't performing up to the usual standard :thumbsup: I still love 'em though!

My avatar is a black panther, as I adore cats of all sizes and with my 1" fingernails can scratch like one myself if necessary ! :P

My avatar is a black panther, as I adore cats of all sizes and with my 1" fingernails can scratch like one myself if necessary !
Looks good! I'm a cat person too :) It must be hard to type with those nails eh?

I'm a big Zelda fan, so my daughter found this Zelda gif somewhere for me to use. Not quite sure how it relates to the Zelda game but I like it anyway.

It must be hard to type with those nails eh?
I am a pretty fast typist and my nails have never got in the way, I do however find it very hard doing housework, so delegate a lot :thumbsup:

I'm a big Zelda fan, so my daughter found this Zelda gif somewhere for me to use.  Not quite sure how it relates to the Zelda game but I like it anyway.
I don't know if this will break your heart or not, but your avatar is actually Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII. :thumbsup: Personally, I LOVE that avatar :w00t: I've been meaning to ask you about it for awhile, but hadn't gotten around to it. Here's a bit more info about Sephiroth... You can find more by doing a search for Sephiroth + Final Fantasy. B)http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff7/text/c...r/ff7chr10.html

Thanks Ryan,Didn't break my heart, interesting though. So is Final Fantasy a fun game, I have never played it. I have tried other quest games haven't found one I like as much as Zelda. LilBambi I love your avatar too.

LilBambi I love your avatar too.
Thanks! ... Koalas have been one of my favorite things since I was a child.

IMO, the Final Fantasy series is incredible... I've played through all of them (up through 10) and love them... They're role-playing games, and have been produced since the mid 80's (on the original Nintendo). Final Fantasy VII (where Sephiroth came from) was released on the Playstation (original) in 1997, and is one of the best games of all time.

Julia,Had to laugh at your avatar where it says TEACHer. It's just like my sons' homework. They need to write TEACHER, but they write so big that there is only space for TEACH. SO they write TEACH & scribble in the rest in the teeny tiny space left! :D

Wow! What a thread -- I had to go back to the beginning and read straight through. The stories behind the choices are great!My avatar in three words: "gif" from friend!In more than three words -- With a phpBB software upgrade at another forum, we gained the capability of uploading an avatar. I love flowers but couldn't find something I liked in the 40 X 40 size needed for the forum requirements (before I knew about Irfanview). A fellow Admin found this rose, resized it, posted it in the Admin forum and, of course, I loved it. Before I had a chance to right click, save picture as, the Webmaster promptly added it to my user account and I've used it ever since and will evermore!

i didn't catch any comments about jebers new, but appropriate, avatar...and i can't imagine anything that would fit better! :D :D :D :o

Julia,Had to laugh at your avatar where it says TEACHer.  It's just like my sons' homework.  They need to write TEACHER, but they write so big that there is only space for TEACH.  SO they write TEACH & scribble in the rest in the teeny tiny space left!  :D
And you wonder where I get it? It must be the students rubbing off on me, although high school students are pretty set in their writing habits. :D At least I don't see hand writing much. Tell the boys "teacher" says hi! :D