Name that Avatar, in three words or less

Guest LilBambi

SonicDragon
...ah, much better.  B)after a little yoga with yoda.  ;)and, i found my light sabre batteries... the kids had them in their mp3 player  ;)
LOLfunny you be!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• teacher

• Jeber

• GolfProRM

• havnblast

I love Temmu's avetar! It looks like Obi is saying, "Wow, all I asked for is a glue-stick".
But how do you put a look like that with a signature that says "user of slow computers"? Does this mean he is in awe of things that work at laser speed? :huh:

SonicDragon
I love Temmu's avetar! It looks like Obi is saying, "Wow, all I asked for is a glue-stick".
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Your right!

Well mine was a picture of my self in a tux but I changed it for one that better suits my handle here. Fuzzbutt is a nick name for the Dog's I have and my Avatar is a picture of my almost 4 year old Keeshond, Joplin.

littlebone

Lots of bones.Well, that's three words. Had to leave out the 'little', unless you're willing to overlook 'of' in the word count.I was just going to remain avatar-less, until I realized that almost everyone had one. Threw this one together, like-it-or-spam-me, using a bundled version of Corel-Paint.

Guest LilBambi

Actually when I started this thread, the 3 words or less was a joke from some bygone memory ... I really didn't expect anyone to try to keep to it ;)I certainly didn't in my initial posting! LOL! :blink:

littlebone, both you and your recently-eaten-fish avatar are welcome to our forums. But watch out for a little Linux-spouting, tuxedo-wearing, Stevie-Wonder-appearing flightless avian...he's a fish eater and may be attracted to your avatar. You really don't want to attract him!! :blink:

But watch out for a little Linux-spouting, tuxedo-wearing, Stevie-Wonder-appearing flightless avian...he's a fish eater and may be attracted to your avatar.  You really don't want to attract him!!  :unsure:
If we can get the sunglasses off, he might be safe. Then he would be able to see it's only bones and not a fish. ;)

• 4 months later...

Wanted to revive this thread as it's been awhile and we've got a lot of new members :)My current avatar is the MozillaThunderbird logo... I "borrowed' the pic from the developer who uses it as his avatar on the mozillazine forums :rolleyes: I think it's quite cool :)

Guest LilBambi

Great idea to revive this thread Ryan!I wondered where you got your cool new logo ... very appropriate as the leader of the Firebird/Thunderbird Forums :rolleyes:

Guest LilBambi

Just a warm fuzzy creature ... one of God's creatures last I heard :thumbsup: Besides, I have permission from at least one Australian on this forum LOL! :'(

Heh...Mine is really tough to figure out...It is a little obscure, I know.It is the logo of the Pittsburgh Steelers, a local NFL Football (not everywhere else in the world football) team. Usually they are pretty darn good, but this year they aren't performing up to the usual standard :thumbsup: I still love 'em though!

My avatar is a black panther, as I adore cats of all sizes and with my 1" fingernails can scratch like one myself if necessary !
Looks good! I'm a cat person too :) It must be hard to type with those nails eh?

I'm a big Zelda fan, so my daughter found this Zelda gif somewhere for me to use. Not quite sure how it relates to the Zelda game but I like it anyway.

It must be hard to type with those nails eh?
I am a pretty fast typist and my nails have never got in the way, I do however find it very hard doing housework, so delegate a lot :thumbsup:

I'm a big Zelda fan, so my daughter found this Zelda gif somewhere for me to use.  Not quite sure how it relates to the Zelda game but I like it anyway.
I don't know if this will break your heart or not, but your avatar is actually Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII. :thumbsup: Personally, I LOVE that avatar :w00t: I've been meaning to ask you about it for awhile, but hadn't gotten around to it. Here's a bit more info about Sephiroth... You can find more by doing a search for Sephiroth + Final Fantasy. B)http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff7/text/c...r/ff7chr10.html

Thanks Ryan,Didn't break my heart, interesting though. So is Final Fantasy a fun game, I have never played it. I have tried other quest games haven't found one I like as much as Zelda. LilBambi I love your avatar too.

IMO, the Final Fantasy series is incredible... I've played through all of them (up through 10) and love them... They're role-playing games, and have been produced since the mid 80's (on the original Nintendo). Final Fantasy VII (where Sephiroth came from) was released on the Playstation (original) in 1997, and is one of the best games of all time.

• 3 weeks later...

Julia,Had to laugh at your avatar where it says TEACHer. It's just like my sons' homework. They need to write TEACHER, but they write so big that there is only space for TEACH. SO they write TEACH & scribble in the rest in the teeny tiny space left! :D

Wow! What a thread -- I had to go back to the beginning and read straight through. The stories behind the choices are great!My avatar in three words: "gif" from friend!In more than three words -- With a phpBB software upgrade at another forum, we gained the capability of uploading an avatar. I love flowers but couldn't find something I liked in the 40 X 40 size needed for the forum requirements (before I knew about Irfanview). A fellow Admin found this rose, resized it, posted it in the Admin forum and, of course, I loved it. Before I had a chance to right click, save picture as, the Webmaster promptly added it to my user account and I've used it ever since and will evermore!

Julia,Had to laugh at your avatar where it says TEACHer.  It's just like my sons' homework.  They need to write TEACHER, but they write so big that there is only space for TEACH.  SO they write TEACH & scribble in the rest in the teeny tiny space left!  :D
And you wonder where I get it? It must be the students rubbing off on me, although high school students are pretty set in their writing habits. :D At least I don't see hand writing much. Tell the boys "teacher" says hi! :D