***HAPPY BIRTHDAY***

Guest Paracelsus

Bruno:Your help and tips are very much appreciated.Thank you for your unending patience, and good humor, as well as your sense of humor!Happy birthday!!Now turn off the 'puter and enjoy a mug of beer - you deserve it.Abe

Bruno, my friend. Happy Birthday! I wish geography did not prevent me from giving you a proper birthday gift......something involving beer would be my guess. You know, getting all liquored up and doing something wild like........ compiling a kernel. :thumbsup: I can honestly say that my life is just a little better for having known you. You are one of the good guys in the world, Bruno. It is truly my pleasure to be able to call you my friend. Happy Birthday, Bru.

Thanks you . . thank you . . . thank you my friends . . . You´re all so kind, and the words are so sweet . . . . . However it´s no real merit in this civilized world to sit back and see the years turning, it still makes us realise how lucky we are . . :thumbsup: :D Bruno* now back to work . . :huh:

Bruno!! Happy Birthday, dude.Hope you are having a wonderful Birthday. Thank you so much for the spark of sunshine you give us all here at Scot's Place!!!It's been a pleasure knowing you for the last 8 months!!beeTee

Happy Birthday BrunoThanks for all you've done in the forums,for all the help you gave us,for the encouragements when we needed it...there were moments we were nearby a "throw the pc out of the window", I'm sure many of us recognize this one way or the other...and then you popped in in rescue mode ...I wish you a very good day and many years to come in good health !

Let me first thank everybody for their wishes, the kind words and praises . . . . you people are great . . . . . thanks ! But today is another birthday :w00t:: Happy Birthday fuzzylinux !! :w00t: Bruno