***HAPPY BIRTHDAY***

Guest Paracelsus

• 1 month later...
muckshifter
1 minute ago, abarbarian said:

@muckshifter is too busy driving trucks all over the place and streaming his exploits I think 😜

I not played with trucks for some time ... I mainly play Lotro. 🙂

• +1 2

• 5 months later...
V.T. Eric Layton

Sadly, we haven't seen Dale (Longgone) around these parts in a long time, but today is his birthday, so I sure hope he's alive and kickin' somewhere and very much enjoying his birthday.

Happy Birthday, Dale!

• Agree 2

I look at last visited and how many posts. Clearly not part of Scot's if they haven't appeared in over 10 years or longer.

August 14, 2005, 0 posts

July 17, 2010. 0 posts

February 16, 2008, 7 posts

February 23, 2005, 13 posts

October 25, 2005, 12 posts

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 9/30/2020 at 12:19 AM, V.T. Eric Layton said:

Lots of birthdays today:..

No one I know, though. Oh, well... hope they all have a wonderful day, anyway! :)

7.8 billion/365 = 21,369,863 average number of birthdays per day in the world. I don't know most of them either. I would wish most of them a wonderful day, but not all.

V.T. Eric Layton

You know that's an interesting statistic, Roger. The girlfriend and I were over here weekend before last celebrating my 59th birthday. We had celebrated her 60th just a month ago. We had so much fun both times that I suggested that we celebrate someone's birthday the next time she came over to spend the weekend. She said, "Do you know someone's birthday coming up?" I said, "Who cares? It's someone's birthday somewhere, right?" So, this weekend we're going to celebrate folks having birthdays on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th of October.

Salute! ;)

oSmKNAQ.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
V.T. Eric Layton

Hmm... Cluttermagnet tried to sneak on by without us noticing it's his birthday today!

Is this enough candles?

Birthday+Cake+-+lots+of+candles.jpg

• +1 1

• 3 months later...
V.T. Eric Layton

I just this morning received and email reply from my Birthday Greetings sent the other day, so his mouse AND keyboard are still working. ;)

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...