***HAPPY BIRTHDAY***

Guest Paracelsus

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!

I didn't check this thread for a while. Been mourning my kitty because she got a nasty cancer and I had to send her to the great catbox in the sky.

securitybreach

I didn't check this thread for a while. Been mourning my kitty because she got a nasty cancer and I had to send her to the great catbox in the sky.

I am so sorry for your loss :(

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

Ah, man... I'm so sorry about this. :(

• Like 3

I'm so sorry.
  • Like 1

securitybreach

Yeah, it's that day, I guess. The day I wake up wondering where the h3ll the last 30 years went to. ;)

Yeah, well we know that it is longer than 30 ;)

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

Oh, for sure. What I'm saying, though, is that the last 30 seemed to just blow by in the wink of an eye. I was just 27 years old the other day, it seems. Well, as my 92 year old uncle says, "It only gets worse, son." ;)

• Like 2

securitybreach

Oh, for sure. What I'm saying, though, is that the last 30 seemed to just blow by in the wink of an eye. I was just 27 years old the other day, it seems. Well, as my 92 year old uncle says, "It only gets worse, son." ;)

Oh I knew what you meant, I was just kidding ya B)

• Like 1

securitybreach

This is what 30 years of time and gravity will do to you...

bVbC5Xo.png

Not a whole lot has changed that much. You do look like you feel a little better mentally in the the later photo :th_0140: :party0036:

I bet if you had a beard back then, you would look the same except for a few grays.

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

You do look like you feel a little better mentally in the the later photo :th_0140: :party0036:

Oooh, that pic on the right was taken at a State Rally of my biker club. It was about 0430hrs and we were walking over to the Waffle House next to the hotel. We had been partying continuously for about 30 hours. That was about 12 years ago. I can't do stuff like that anymore... too old.

As for not changing much... well, males in my family age pretty well. I still have all my hair. ;) My beard is a heck of a lot grayer/whiter these days, though. It started seriously turning colors after 2010. I still have my own teeth, too (most of them, anyway).

Now, I just need that BIG lottery jackpot to make all peachy and keen. :)

• Like 3