***HAPPY BIRTHDAY***

Guest Paracelsus

Guest LilBambi

Happy BirthdayHappyman!Ryan: It reminds me of that old strange tune that TechTV had on EyeDrops:I'm a happy boy ... I'm a happy boy .... hubba, hubba, hubba, hubba, hubba ... LOL!

friendofdot

Thanks, everyone!!! Very nice to have this spot in this great forum. As I am situated on the coast of NC, I am in need of a boat today; but unfortunately, not a sailboat. We are very flooded as are many of the east coast residents. Rain, rain, go away.Thanks again for the well wishes :D

Happy Birthday dear Merlyn ;) , Happy Birthday dear Merlyn ;) , Happy B i r t h d a y d e a r M e r l y n . . . ;) Happy Bithday to Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! ;) And M a n y M o r e ! !PS. Sung to the tune of Happy Birthday (hehe)

Oh please forgive me ChrisP!! ;) Happy Birthday to you too!!(throat sore from singing to Merlyn)I hope your birthday was great as well!!

Happy Birthday Chris P Unlike Autotec I do not sing happy birthday. You would thank me for that if you ever had heard me sing! B)

SonicDragon

Man! You all beat me to it! But, Happy Birthday!What can we give you for a present! I've got some old party hats here. You want some?