Disappearing Posts Again

V.T. Eric Layton

Guest LilBambi
I'm now getting a summarised "Posts in this topic" box at the bottom instead of the posts being displayed. I don't like it.
That sounds like at one point either you changed to lofi version (at bottom of the page), or the forums were getting hit hard when you were there and it presented the lofi version.Should be able to return to normal view at the bottom of the page:4108477273_782664d246_t.jpgI believe those are the only ways to be presented with a summarized view that I am aware of.Let me know if that corrects it sunrat.
Lost a few posts in my "Installfest Fall '09" thread last night, Fran. :)
Sorry Eric. Waiting to hear from Scot. :(

V.T. Eric Layton

No big deal, Franny. Don't bother Scot. If it happens again, then we'll worry about it. :)Sunrat, at the top of each thread is a pulldown on the right that says "options". The normal layout (Standard) is what you want, I think. :)

Fran there's something wrong with the forums: how come my replies to someones post don't take?I tried to answer a post of Colin (kamicota) regarding his new machine with P4 processor, I clicked reply and added my answer. After hitting the enter button I saw to my amazement the quoted post but my answer was nowhere to be seen, obviously vanished somewhere in outer space. (Beam me up Scotty!!!)Anyway, I solved it by first posting this reply here in this thread and after that replying separately to Colins post. (I just hope now it will accept my reply)

Guest LilBambi

Well, it turns out that the webhost was migrating us to an upgraded server. They are now finished with that so all should be well.striker, your reply post showed here so I think that was a coincidence referring to Colin's post?

Dunno Fran, I never saw it happening before. I just replied to Colins thread separately and now the reply took. I'll just watch what happens and report back when something out of the ordinary happens again. :hysterical:

Guest LilBambi

:thumbsup:Sometimes one person has the right answer, sometimes another. That's the beauty of so many knowledgeable folks around here!! :DYou are so right Eric!

Guest LilBambi
:wacko: If you want an Omelette, you have to crack a lot of eggs, right? Well, Omelette was our only survivor this fall...thanks to predators getting in the pen earlier in the fall (from our fall batch). :(Then one started brooding late in the season. Omelette was only one of two eggs from this batch and the only survivor from those two eggs ... the other one never hatched. We figured it must have been too cold or nature taking care of a bad one.But we do have our Omelette ... and with four in the earlier batch this fall and two in this one ... we figure it basically took five eggs to get this Omelette... LOL!

securitybreach
I can't believe you named the little chick "Omelette". That's like naming your cow "Hamburger". :thumbsup:
My mom used to have a Vietnamese Pot-Bellied Pig named PorkChop as a house pet. Man that thing was smart, it would scratch the door if it needed to go outside and would fetch. b9396957313289.gifThanks Edited by securitybreach