recommend good small vacuum?

jeffw_00

Can anyone recommend a good small reasonably priced flexible vacuum (one that really sucks 8-}), or attachment for conventional vacuum, for cleaning dust out of desktop cases. I use a std vacuum brush and i feel like i have to be really careful because it's too big for the job. thanks!/j

Can anyone recommend a good small reasonably priced flexible vacuum (one that really sucks 8-}), or attachment for conventional vacuum, for cleaning dust out of desktop cases. I use a std vacuum brush and i feel like i have to be really careful because it's too big for the job. thanks!/j
Amazon has them... There are lot of small vacs available, Sears also carries mini attachments....also google static free vacuum... if that's a concern....

yup - there are a lot out there, many are crap. That's why I asked for a specific recommendation. Henry looks interesting, but much cheaper in UK for some reasonthanks/j

• 2 weeks later...
I've used this one for several years and have been satisfied with its performance. The only complaint I have is, when cleaning a really dirty PC, the small bag fills up quickly.
thanks - that may be just what I'm looking for/j

• 2 weeks later...
I've used this one for several years and have been satisfied with its performance. The only complaint I have is, when cleaning a really dirty PC, the small bag fills up quickly.
I ordered this one - sent it back today. Unfortunately, it doesn't suck at all, only if you remove attachments and rub it against the dirty surface.anyone else? gotta be something between $20 and $200 or an attachment to a real vacuum?/j

As I mentioned before, you need force... lot's of it to do the job right. The only way to do the job right is with the high pressure blast generated by canned air.I simply set the input of an old canister vacuum vacuum in the case and start blasting away. I also use a small common paint brush to get at the stuck on, stubborn gunk (usually the fan blades).

• 2 weeks later...

I use compressed air of the sort you can get at any computer or electronics store. It's not ideal -- and I've often wished for a vacuum, but I've just never seen on that worked.-- Scot